• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Mass Cycle

How about some test e say 500-600 a week for 8 weeks + super dmz 3.0 as a 4 week kick start?
This is an ideal scenario but for those that dont pin....4andro saves the day.

But nothing beats real gear correct?
Correct. 4andro is an oral substitute. It converts to testosterone in the body. There is an excellent pdf file attached to the product description on our store product page for 4andro describing the science of how it works.

I can attest to its on cycle effectiveness. I use (abuse is more like it) 4andro and it keeps me feeling great and my boners at the ready on all cycles from msten to epitren to sdmz3.0. It is even better when combined with epiandro.

But yes, real test eliminates the need for any of this, however pinning just doesnt fit into everyones lifestyle, including mine.

Correct. 4andro is an oral substitute. It converts to testosterone in the body. There is an excellent pdf file attached to the product description on our store product page for 4andro describing the science of how it works.

I can attest to its on cycle effectiveness. I use (abuse is more like it) 4andro and it keeps me feeling great and my boners at the ready on all cycles from msten to epitren to sdmz3.0. It is even better when combined with epiandro.

But yes, real test eliminates the need for any of this, however pinning just doesnt fit into everyones lifestyle, including mine.
Yea some ppl just dnt like needles lol

Yea some ppl just dnt like needles lol

No needles are jot the issue. Some pple have ignorant spouses whos point of view polluted with exaggerated media propaganda. I ran AAS/ gear off and on for 12 years. I LOVE TEST. Love. But 4-andro is really awesome in comparison. I was surprised that it was as close as it was to test as far as how I felt sexually. Muscle building (alone) it doesn't come close but we use not as a "test base" and let the stronger compounds to the "growing" for us.

No needles are jot the issue. Some pple have ignorant spouses whos point of view polluted with exaggerated media propaganda. I ran AAS/ gear off and on for 12 years. I LOVE TEST. Love. But 4-andro is really awesome in comparison. I was surprised that it was as close as it was to test as far as how I felt sexually. Muscle building (alone) it doesn't come close but we use not as a "test base" and let the stronger compounds to the "growing" for us.
Yea ive heard...this will be my 2nd cycle and deciding on what i had posted earlier or something of some sort, and for pct will be clomid+nolvadex

Lol this^^^^^

Test e + dmz 3.0 it is!

I liked msten at 30mg for 30 days better than Super Dmz 3.0 (2 caps per day) but that's just me. Either way "LET TE GAINS BEGIN!"

^^^u see.. U see what I did there? Gains, games. Damn that's gold

I liked msten at 30mg for 30 days better than Super Dmz 3.0 (2 caps per day) but that's just me. Either way "LET TE GAINS BEGIN!"

^^^u see.. U see what I did there? Gains, games. Damn that's gold
Or i could take methaquad extreme and test lol 4 phs

Oh naw. One methylated is eNOUGH trust me. Ur choice but msten at 30mg ed is awesome. Strength was like the Incredible Hulk man.

Oh naw. One methylated is eNOUGH trust me. Ur choice but msten at 30mg ed is awesome. Strength was like the Incredible Hulk man.

So msten at 30mgs or super dmz 3.0? And plus test 600 or 700mgs a week....not trying to spend alot of $ lol

Really 500mg test is all u need. Anything above 500mg of test weekly is where risk/ benefit ratio goes up. The benefits drop and the risks go up. 500 is plenty enough and adding msten will bring some serious strength on. And by the time ur done with the msten (and u'll be strong as fuck) the test will be fully kicked in and you'll keel gaining. God I envy u

What I mean is sides effect increase while benefits don't very much and as always this is case by case. If ur an experienced bodybuilder, like some, and your tolerance is really high then you'll need more but man while I can still experience growth at 500 keep using that cuz some have to take 800mg-1 gram of test just to recieve the effects from what some of us do at 500. 500 is plenty if ur adding another compound. Believe me

Last edited:
Really 500mg test is all u need. Anything above 500mg of test weekly is where risk/ benefit ratio goes up. The benefits drop and the risks go up. 500 is plenty enough and adding msten will bout some serious strength on. And by the time ur done with the msten (and u'll be strong as fuck) the test will be fully kicked in and you'll keel gaining. God I envy u
So 30mgs Msten is stronger than 50mgs dbol? Thats the most mgs he can get

They say this is VERY comparable to it
Ive heard....so msten at 30mgs iver dmz 3.0 then u say? More mass n strength? Even more than methadrol? If i had more $ i would just throw the real decca in the mix and run test+decca+msten

Never taken methadrol but methystenbolone is a very POTENT drug. I took it and man I never had anything like it. I ain't tryin to sell u on it cuz I'm sure u'll try it one day and you'll be like damn and wish you'da tried it way earlier. I believe 30mg is stronger than super Dmz 3.0 (@ 2 caps daily)

What are ur stats and AAS background again. Jw

Never taken methadrol but methystenbolone is a very POTENT drug. I took it and man I never had anything like it. I ain't tryin to sell u on it cuz I'm sure u'll try it one day and you'll be like damn and wish you'da tried it way earlier. I believe 30mg is stronger than super Dmz 3.0 (@ 2 caps daily)
Or if i get 2 bottles might as well take 40mgs....i took 50mgs dbol and i didnt get prone to gyno...long as i have all the right supports

What are ur stats and AAS background again. Jw
27 yrs old
195lbs
2yrs working out
6'0
Thinking about 12-15% body fat

Ran h drol first cycle
Test 600mgs+ 50mgs dbol 2nd cycle this will be my 3rd

Wanna gain anywhere from 15-20lbs in a 10 week cycle

Oh brother no. This for one doesn't convert to estrogen. That's not the problem. I'll be honest, I ran it 30mg for the first 20 days then 40mg the last 10 days but brother listen please wen I tell u I wouldn't have run it @40mg for longer than 10 days. I couldn't! U will feel the effects. Blood pressure and back pumps. It's potent bro. Don't do that to ur body. I could feel the stress on my organs at 4mg and I ran advanced cycle support

Back