• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mass Cycle

Oh brother no. This for one doesn't convert to estrogen. That's not the problem. I'll be honest, I ran it 30mg for the first 20 days then 40mg the last 10 days but brother listen please wen I tell u I wouldn't have run it @40mg for longer than 10 days. I couldn't! U will feel the effects. Blood pressure and back pumps. It's potent bro. Don't do that to ur body. I could feel the stress on my organs at 4mg and I ran advanced cycle support
Koo ill maybe try it first 2 weeks 30 and if i can handle 40 if not drop it down...all based on how my tolerance is to it ill have taurine for the back pumps..

Oh well man, u don't need all these different compounds. I been doin this for a while and I'll be honest. KEEP IT SIMPLE. Throwing in a little of this and throwin in that is not the best way. Runnin two good compounds at a decent dose is the way to go. Anyone with experience can tell u thy. Then a few years u can start adding in compounds for more intricate cycles once ur ready. And believe me msten I wouldn't dose it more than 30mg and if u go 40 I think u will see what I'm talking about. Feel what 30 does to u and see if another 10mg is a good idea. It's not needed

Honestly that's on the high end. U can with a really good bulking diet but most "eat like a horse" as u say an they think they eat a lot but if u actually have a meal plan with about 7 meals in it then most will see what eating like a horse really is lol. Most will put on 15lbs and u can with mate but a lot is intramuscular water which is good. Gives the muscle a fuller look but the water drops wilhen u discontinue the drug. (Water drops not the size and gains) and the strength stayed which was like 90% for me which made tony a happy boy

Honestly that's on the high end. U can with a really good bulking diet but most "eat like a horse" as u say an they think they eat a lot but if u actually have a meal plan with about 7 meals in it then most will see what eating like a horse really is lol. Most will put on 15lbs and u can with mate but a lot is intramuscular water which is good. Gives the muscle a fuller look but the water drops wilhen u discontinue the drug. (Water drops not the size and gains) and the strength stayed which was like 90% for me which made tony a happy boy
Same here i gained 20 on the last cycle lost 7-8lbs of water but strength is still climbing

Msten is by far my favorite . Ur gonna really like it. You'll buy it again I'm willing to bet my bottom peso

Msten from ironmaglabs is what I ran. I actually ran a log on here somewhere back in April or somethin. Ironmag is really reputable company even on a lot of other boards. That's why I even joined this one cuz I heard about em on oter boards, tried their PH's and it more than checked out. Real shit

Msten from ironmaglabs is what I ran. I actually ran a log on here somewhere back in April or somethin. Ironmag is really reputable company even on a lot of other boards. That's why I even joined this one cuz I heard about em on oter boards, tried their PH's and it more than checked out. Real shit
U got me leaning more toward that msten! Lol instead of dmz 3.0

Dude I did em both. Dmz 3.0 was great but mass and strength was slightly less with Dmz 3.0 which I was disappointed cuz of all the hype everyone was making of it. But look at what dose I took of msten compared to 2 caps of Dmz 3.0 . No doubt had I upped the dose of Dmz 3.0 it woulda been better than 30mg of msten but inwas advised kot to do that lol since it had 3 methylated compounds in it

Dude I did em both. Dmz 3.0 was great but mass and strength was slightly less with Dmz 3.0 which I was disappointed cuz of all the hype everyone was making of it. But look at what dose I took of msten compared to 2 caps of Dmz 3.0 . No doubt had I upped the dose of Dmz 3.0 it woulda been better than 30mg of msten but inwas advised kot to do that lol since it had 3 methylated compounds in it
Overkill lol....at 3 caps a day for dmz

Msten is excellent stuff. Its the magic behind superdmz3.0. It is actually superdrols replacement in alot of ways. The original superdmz 1.0 was superdrol and dmz. Sdmz 2.0 was msten and dmz, created when sd got banned and 3.0 is 2.0 with alpha1 added to it.

Msten is one of the best solo compounds out there. Run with test or 4andro for pure awesomeness. You can use code chez15 for 15% off at Ironmaglabs.com.

Msten is excellent stuff. Its the magic behind superdmz3.0. It is actually superdrols replacement in alot of ways. The original superdmz 1.0 was superdrol and dmz. Sdmz 2.0 was msten and dmz, created when sd got banned and 3.0 is 2.0 with alpha1 added to it.

Msten is one of the best solo compounds out there. Run with test or 4andro for pure awesomeness. You can use code chez15 for 15% off at Ironmaglabs.com.
Awesome so we were discussing 30/40mgs of msten vs 2pills of dmz 3.0 which would be better? To kick start with test

Back