• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Elevated blood pressure on decadrol

Cjoiner552

Registered
Reaction score
I'm in my second week of the deca stack and my blood pressure is 140/68, need some advice please!

Are you taking ACS? How much water are you drinking

I'm in my second week of the deca stack and my blood pressure is 140/68, need some advice please!

Dude that's nothing to even sweat right there. BP always goes up on cycle....period. You need to be taking ACS to combat it as stated. An AI or a mild diuretic can help also. I held a decent bit of water on it myself, but 140/68 is nothing to worry about imo...

The acs will knock it back down to 120/70 after a few weeks. Ideally it should be front loaded for 2 weeks imo, to get the full benefit of the hawthorn. The celery seed will drop it in a few days at any rate.

No I didn't get ACS cause I was told I wouldn't need it guess I can jump on vita D and C should I need ACS?

you're barely above normal, I would not worry about it.

My blood pressure always goes up while i'm on all the time

Thanks fellas for the info, I was a bit worried there because my BP has never been over 120.

As everyone said this is fine. Mine has been way high on stronger compounds and I mitigate by using a bp medicine. When you go for the stronger ones you may have to use one then to help mitigate hypertension. Welcome to the bigger leagues my friend.

Back