• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DMZ log, first cycle

BG16

Registered
Reaction score
Been a lurker for awhile while i was playing college football, 5th year in, got cut from a pro team, (no, i didn't get drafted, no i would not like to tell you what teams i played for and such) starting my first cycle!

just bought the straight DMZ stack from IML. i know, you're gonna say not to take it because its too strong for the first one, but i think i can handle it.

diet is good, lifting program is good. starting out at 193, 7.1 percent body fat (I was a wideout at a D1AA program) looking to dirty bulk up to 215/220 maybe, then when the cycle is over, pct starts, and ill lose some weight and then ill cut up, drop ten pounds, finish out at a huge 205/210.

gonna just do the straight recommended doses on the website of everything, total 8 weeks.

maxs right now, since I tested out yesterday with my college, (getting my masters this year in education, gonna suck having to pay these college bills, though)

bench: 225 x 18 times
sqaut: 445 (don't judge me, i hate squat.)
hangclean: 335

any questions about any football stuff, recruiting stuff, gladly help anyone out. but i just wanted to log this and get the stuff out so i have to keep focused and get some info from you guys, too.

the bottles should be in monday or tuesday, ill probably post once or twice a week, unless i get the little notification thing that somebody is posting, (which is doubtful, there are tons of logs on here, nobody is gonna read mine)

this is really for my purpose, keep me on track and shit.

thanks again!

in

Been a lurker for awhile while i was playing college football, 5th year in, got cut from a pro team, (no, i didn't get drafted, no i would not like to tell you what teams i played for and such) starting my first cycle!

just bought the straight DMZ stack from IML. i know, you're gonna say not to take it because its too strong for the first one, but i think i can handle it.

diet is good, lifting program is good. starting out at 193, 7.1 percent body fat (I was a wideout at a D1AA program) looking to dirty bulk up to 215/220 maybe, then when the cycle is over, pct starts, and ill lose some weight and then ill cut up, drop ten pounds, finish out at a huge 205/210.

gonna just do the straight recommended doses on the website of everything, total 8 weeks.

maxs right now, since I tested out yesterday with my college, (getting my masters this year in education, gonna suck having to pay these college bills, though)

bench: 225 x 18 times
sqaut: 445 (don't judge me, i hate squat.)
hangclean: 335

any questions about any football stuff, recruiting stuff, gladly help anyone out. but i just wanted to log this and get the stuff out so i have to keep focused and get some info from you guys, too.

the bottles should be in monday or tuesday, ill probably post once or twice a week, unless i get the little notification thing that somebody is posting, (which is doubtful, there are tons of logs on here, nobody is gonna read mine)

this is really for my purpose, keep me on track and shit.

thanks again!

will follow along.....when healed from surgery in 4 weeks...I will be starting cycle of 2 a day with stano...interested on how you do. Good luck

Following too. I am interested to know how you do since I would like to start with the DMZ as my first cycle too. Keep up with the good work ;)

thanks for the read

thanks for the read guys!
pills just got shipped here, opened the package and i was so excited i could almost cry.
i've never really been about the roid life, use to laugh at the lineman/backs/linebackers using the juice, but I'm not gonna lie i can't wait to just fucking explode in mass, size, strength. everything.
took the first pill, placebo I'm sure but 40 minutes later and I'm hyphy as fuck. lol

will keep posting. thanks for the reads!

BG

first workout today, 3 doses in.

warm up: line hops, hurdle-hop-sprint competition, supine draw in 5x10 sec, alt superman stretch, 5 each way, toe touches x 15, side leg throws 10 each side

workout: power shrug, 3x3 at 245, front squat 3x8 225, DB incline 3x8 85's, Bent over row 3x8 165, push up circuit.

going now to the school gym hit some bi's/tri's/lats after this second dose of the day and some food.
i don't believe in overtraining, i believe your muscles need rest but ill work my arms/calves everyday because they're the pretty muscles.

haven't felt anything "kick" in yet, but lol its only the 3rd pill. will keep updating you all.

BG

Good choice my friend

bi pump was insane after i dosed right before the gym. probably cause i haven't directly worked arms in a year. lol.

good start to the day.

been a couple days, put on 3 pounds so far. could be the increased calorie intake but I'm not sure.

i really really felt the stuff kick in today, did a full leg day workout, went to do arms and was doing arms for near 45 minutes because it just felt fuckin insane. arms were pumped like no fuckin other. will keep loggin, getting on the field tomorrow, so that should be fun.

-B

Back