• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Haven't received my package

VACotto

Registered
Reaction score
I ordered on september 26th..... i also purchases the rush delievery tab and was charged for the rush..... it is now september 28th and my order # is 10065511 ........ was wondering around how long will it take before i receive my package.

VACotto said:
I ordered on september 26th..... i also purchases the rush delievery tab and was charged for the rush..... it is now september 28th and my order # is 10065511 ........ was wondering around how long will it take before i receive my package.

Your order shipped Monday, being in FL you should have it today, USPS Priority Mail is 2-3 days.

Here is the USPS tracking: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9475703699300000436344

Unfortunately it has not been updated and probably will not be until they actually deliver to you, that is just how USPS works.

Waiting on mine as well...Finally got someone to answer the phone last week. Supposed to be here Monday. Nope!!!! Still waiting. Ordered on the 16th of November. Hmmmm..

You'll get your stuff fellas, I have no doubts. You can also shoot us a PM if you can't get through on the phone or email. Be sure to post up when you recieve your items. 8)

stagebound said:
Emailed already. No response.

send me an email: robert@ironmaglabs.com
include your order info so we can look it up.

Back