• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Mass Stack Help Please!!!

1966chevelle

Registered
Reaction score
So I've been poking around reading for quite awhile and I am amazed at all the great advice. This forum is by far the best I've seen! So I have a few questions, but mostly some confirmation on what I have in my cart about to order.
First off I am 42, 5'9" 187 lbs. I have been lifting for many moons. I have done a couple of PH stacks with some pretty good results. ACL reconstruction for the second time on the same knee about 1 1/2 yrs ago. Just kinda getting back to where I was before I had to lay off for quite awhile. Ready to put on some mass!!
The cycle I am planning is -
M Sten - 2 per day
4 Andro - 4 per day
ACS - ??? per day
30 day cycle

I also have in the cart Ultra Male and E control.
Was planning PCT
Ultra Male - ??? per day
ACS - ??? per day
Nolva or Clomid - ???
30 day PCT

How does that look so far? It is based on info I have gathered here.
Questions are
1. Do I need E control?
2. Nolva or Clomid?
3. Dosing timing for cycle?
4. Anything I might have missed?

I know that I have asked a lot of questions, and any and all advice/help is appreciated! Hoping to gain 15-20lbs with this cycle. Realistic? How much can I expect to keep?
Thank you everyone in advance :D

The only thing I would add to this cycle is 4andro at 2 caps per day. It will help your mood and libido. Also you will not feel as lethargic towards the end of ypur cycle.

Thanks Chez! So should I take 2 andros in am and 2 pm or split that up differently? Also, is one bottle of Tamox enough for 30 day pct? I was checking it out on iron mag research but not sure how much I need.

Oh, also was wondering which is better to use, tamox or clomid? Whats the diff?

I was planning 4 caps of 4 andro a day as I read on here that was the recommended dosage. Would two be enough?

One bottle is enough for two pcts. I prefer tamox but they both work. They are a class of compounds that block estrogen at the receptor to assure you do not get ant nasty estrogen related side effects. Tamoxifen is better at performing this action in the breast tissue where gyno is the threat and it doesnt turn you into a hormonal bitch like clomid.

I was planning 4 caps of 4 andro a day as I read on here that was the recommended dosage. Would two be enough?
Two is enough but four is better. For four you will need two bottles. Take them the same time you take the msten.

Thanks Chez! Gonna go with the m sten stack and add one bottle of 4 andro. Seems like the most cost effective way and I get everything I need at one time. Gonna use chez15 and place my order!!

Thanks Chez! Gonna go with the m sten stack and add one bottle of 4 andro. Seems like the most cost effective way and I get everything I need at one time. Gonna use chez15 and place my order!!
Your the man bro! Keep us posted on your cycle!!

Back