• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cutting/Recomp cycle advice

HC49

Registered
Reaction score
Hi new to the forum not new to lifting or ph's/ds' s. I am currently 27 6'2 230 lbs and looking to run a killer cut/recomp cycle.

I have only run 1 cycle to date and jumped right in with super dmz 2.0 and had a very successful 4 week bulk putting on 30lbs (at least 18 plus of muscle) and kept 90 percent of my gains after a rigorous and long 6 week pct. (3 weeks nolva followed by 3 weeks clomid. it was all I had available at the time I know a little unconventional).

I am by no means an advanced user but have been guided and learned a lot from my friends who bodybuild (both natty and chemically enhanced).

I played football through college and it took a lot of nagging from my friends to change my caveman like attitude and really make the changes necessary to my diet in order to start seeing results. I always worked out hard but have only been dieting seriously for the past year and a half and have lost 80 pounds as a result.

I'm looking for that once last push to hopefully get me from about 14 percent body fat now to 10 percent or lower while maintaining or even gaining some muscle. I was 33 percent body fat at my heaviest and see the end in sight just want to get there faster.

I have all my support supps and pct lined up and would just like sone guidance for my actual cycle. I again plan on running at least a 6 week pct if not longer as I want to run a 6-8 week cycle this time.

I made tremendous gains from dmz 2.0 but definitely experienced loss of libido and lethargy as I did not use any form of test base (no epiandro, 1/4 andro, or test e/c/sust). I experienced great results but it was not the most enjoyable cycle.

this time I plan on running 4 andro, epi andro, with halo extreme. I have also contemplated throwing in deca drol but think I might save for a future dmz bulk.

Cycle would look something like :

4 andro 3 caps e/d weeks 1-8
Epi andro 3 caps e/d weeks 1-8
Halo extreme 4 caps e/d weeks 1-8
(Optional) decadrol 3 caps (weeks 3-8).
E control entire cycle tapering up dosage for pct.

Obviously support supps (advanced cycle support) in place thoughout cycle and pct.

Pct (nolva or clomid) for 6-8 weeks along with natty test boosters (alpha male).

I understand diet is the biggest key for this and plan to carb cycle throughout at about 75 grams low days, 250 grams high, and 150 medium. Protein intake at 250 - 300 grams and yes 1.5 - 2 gallons of water a day.

Sorry for the long post but need to make sure I put everything out there. And believe I have everything in place in terms of diet/exercise/pct just looking for on cycle advice. Would this be too harsh to run for 8 weeks? If so I could shorten to 6 weeks.

I also plan on logging my journey and like to think I bust my @$! When motivated so should be a good ride lol.

I would use Super DMZ Rx 3.0 for your next run. Its more potent that 2.0 and its the obvious next step for MAXIMUM gains in strength size and shear power. 4-Andro stacked is a must for improved mood, energy and libido.

attachment.php

Super-DMZ Rx 3.0™ MASS STACK

Complete stack:
Super-DMZ Rx 3.0™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx™ - 1 bottle

* Complete stack as listed above (all 5 products included).

8 WEEK CYCLE:
Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx 3.0™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx™ - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)

Attachments

• dmz 3 300X140.jpg
    dmz 3 300X140.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 36
Thanks for the future cycle advice. A little nervous about the liver toxicity of M1T but no doubt as to it's effectiveness. A future bulk of super dmz 3.0 4/epi andro and possibly decadrol gets me a little excited. But that won't be until next spring/summer.

I think my question got lost in my long post. Took a long winded way of saying I understand how these exogenous hormones effect your body and how to safeguard yourself/recover and that hormones are not a substitute for proper diet and training.

My main question is would running 8 weeks of the following be too harsh and should I switch to a 6 week cycle.

Halo extreme 4 caps/day
4 andro 3 caps/day
Epi andro 3 caps/day
(Also contemplating decadrol weeks 3-8 at 3 caps/day)

Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks. Then as a follow up would halo be better run the first 6 weeks or last 6 weeks? I'm thinking last 6 to let the andro start to kick in.

SDMZ 3.0 does not contain M1T for clarity. The Alpha-1 has a conversion to M1T but its not a mg for mg conversion/toxicity.

Yes you technically have me there. But I think that it would have to be agreed upon that stacking any combination of 3 methylated ph's/ds' s would raise concern over liver toxicicity (A1T, M1T, DMZ, Msten, halo, or otherwise).

That being said it also is undeniable the gains that could be achieved from those compounds over as little as a 4 week timespan.

Off topic though. Thanks for the input and I look forward to starting my recomp in the coming weeks. I will create a log so everyone can follow. Serious changes are about to happen.

Yes you technically have me there. But I think that it would have to be agreed upon that stacking any combination of 3 methylated ph's/ds' s would raise concern over liver toxicicity (A1T, M1T, DMZ, Msten, halo, or otherwise).

That being said it also is undeniable the gains that could be achieved from those compounds over as little as a 4 week timespan.

Off topic though. Thanks for the input and I look forward to starting my recomp in the coming weeks. I will create a log so everyone can follow. Serious changes are about to happen.
Take the IML cycle supports suggested thru the forum if you have liver concerns.

Watch your eyes for yellowing, watch piss for darkened color, watch stools for white color. Often first sign liver is stressing is appetite/digestion issues which could stem from other things.

If available get liver enzymes/bilirubin levels done.

I just did a 5 week of SDMZ + week of Msten and only had slightly elevated bilirubin which most people who lift have. Mine is slightly elevated frequently off/on.

If more liver concerns----> Buy and use TUDCA. Not cheap but effective.

Definitely agree on the cycle support LatRaze. Good to know from first hand experience hepatoxicity was not an issue for you on cycle verified by bloods.

Checked out your log congrats on the successful cycle btw. I will let you know how the epi/4 andro works to combat lethargy/libido issues on cycle as I also experienced similar effects with sdmz 2.0

Have not tried TUDCA but have heard great things and would most likely pair with advance cycle support for a potential future dmz 3.0 bulk.

First things first though and getting pumped for the recomp. And don't worry ebfitness I won't disappoint and will post pre and post pictures after the cycle is complete.

Thanks for reading the log.

Liver is fine but attribute it to my keg drinking days, I think from all the alcohol it would have crashed then. Even when heavy college drinking with hard core stuff, my blood work was all normal.

Some take a PH or whatever and in two weeks their liver is screwed and others are on cycle over the recommended time and walk away fine. Some have a stronger constitution, some don't.

Best of luck on your cut/recomp cycle. Will follow your log if you're going to write one!

Last edited:
Back