• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

little setback

rich47

Registered
Reaction score
I finished my halo cycle and started my first week of osta with my pct, then I decided to thru my back out at work. I have not gone to the gym for 3 days now, I am still taking my supplements like I was working out. Back is still not better at the moment, do I keep taking my pct like I should.

Thanks
Rich

I would continue your PCT for sure.

X2..

I dont know if halo will shut you down like DMZ and Methadrol, but why chance it... Also a solid PCT is your best bet for keeping some of the gains you just made. No PCT and no training and your gains will vanish in the blink of an eye.

Good luck with the back rehab....been there, it ain't fun.

Defiantly continue your pct....all other supp options are just that...a option....sorrry to hear!!

Yea continue like u r....its hard to find a exercise
u can do to keep ur training goin do to ur back
muscle moving on every exercise that I can think..
But i'll try resting for a week n taking a saltwater bath...one time a day for a week as a add on to a regular bath..or go to the beach 3 times a week...

Thanks for all of your replies. I am hoping to get back to the gym by next Tues. will take it kinda slow and easy for a week.
Cheers
Rich

Yes sir, finish it out.

Back