• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just started cycle and have horrible hiccups

gbfirefighter

Registered
Reaction score
I just started my 8 week halo extreme stack on Saturday, am I the only one who has experienced uncontrollable hiccups? I have at least a gallon of water in me today, and have never experienced this with any other PH, can I assume it's something in the Advanced cycle support?

Hopefully heavy can shed some light on this.

Lets hope someone can shed some light on this, I had them for several hours and they went away and now they came back.

Hiccups are a spam in the diaphragm, it might be when you took the pills, and drank the water, you swallowed hard causing the hiccups. One of the ways to get the spams to stop is raises your hands over your head and breath deep.

Not so sure there's a direct relation between the hiccups & Halo?

Shouldn't have anything to do with the two above compounds. However anything is possible. Do you have acid reflux? My wife gets hiccups sometimes from different meds because she has the above. It took her about 3 months of going back and forth with the docs before they pin pointed this. She Eww having horrible chest pains as well.

Is u taking any fish oil....cause I had dis problem for a few days ..but it would always taste like raw fish...I found out I was taking to much fish oil,causing me to have d runs (hahaha)n d hiccup...but after I cut back to 1200mg it never came back n everything else was good there on...

Back