• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help with Recomp Stack

AspiringBeast

Registered
Reaction score
I'm planning on using Nolva and Ostra to bridge sdmz 3.0 into a stack to recomp. I'm wanting to put on some solid bulk with the sdmz, I've found that to keep my on-cycle gains I need to up calories heavily, which also leads to more fat then I would normally like to have. I want to have a good recomp stack to be able to shed the fat gains and maybe add on a bit more muscle, would prefer something with a longer duration, preferably 8 weeks... Looking at Halo and Epi Andro, would that be enough? And how would I run the two together? Bloodwork will be done during the bridge and posted to make sure I am OK to continue, and both cycles will have a PCT of nolva and Ostra, with the second cycle having Clomid added in. I also have Arimidex if anyone suggests it being ran on cycle.

I'm planning on using Nolva and Ostra to bridge sdmz 3.0 into a stack to recomp. I'm wanting to put on some solid bulk with the sdmz, I've found that to keep my on-cycle gains I need to up calories heavily, which also leads to more fat then I would normally like to have. I want to have a good recomp stack to be able to shed the fat gains and maybe add on a bit more muscle, would prefer something with a longer duration, preferably 8 weeks... Looking at Halo and Epi Andro, would that be enough? And how would I run the two together? Bloodwork will be done during the bridge and posted to make sure I am OK to continue, and both cycles will have a PCT of nolva and Ostra, with the second cycle having Clomid added in. I also have Arimidex if anyone suggests it being ran on cycle.
Osta can be suppressive, so it's not ideal to run during PCT. And if you'd rather run Halo/Epi-Andro than SDMZ, I'd run at least 3 caps daily of Halo and at least 4 caps daily of Epi-Andro.

Back