Help with Recomp Stack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Help with Recomp Stack

I'm planning on using Nolva and Ostra to bridge sdmz 3.0 into a stack to recomp. I'm wanting to put on some solid bulk with the sdmz, I've found that to keep my on-cycle gains I need to up calories heavily, which also leads to more fat then I would normally like to have. I want to have a good recomp stack to be able to shed the fat gains and maybe add on a bit more muscle, would prefer something with a longer duration, preferably 8 weeks... Looking at Halo and Epi Andro, would that be enough? And how would I run the two together? Bloodwork will be done during the bridge and posted to make sure I am OK to continue, and both cycles will have a PCT of nolva and Ostra, with the second cycle having Clomid added in. I also have Arimidex if anyone suggests it being ran on cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AspiringBeast View Post
    I'm planning on using Nolva and Ostra to bridge sdmz 3.0 into a stack to recomp. I'm wanting to put on some solid bulk with the sdmz, I've found that to keep my on-cycle gains I need to up calories heavily, which also leads to more fat then I would normally like to have. I want to have a good recomp stack to be able to shed the fat gains and maybe add on a bit more muscle, would prefer something with a longer duration, preferably 8 weeks... Looking at Halo and Epi Andro, would that be enough? And how would I run the two together? Bloodwork will be done during the bridge and posted to make sure I am OK to continue, and both cycles will have a PCT of nolva and Ostra, with the second cycle having Clomid added in. I also have Arimidex if anyone suggests it being ran on cycle.
    Osta can be suppressive, so it's not ideal to run during PCT. And if you'd rather run Halo/Epi-Andro than SDMZ, I'd run at least 3 caps daily of Halo and at least 4 caps daily of Epi-Andro.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15