• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Coltzy's Iml Decadrol Max And Imr Letro log

Coltboy

Registered
Reaction score
I started a log for IML at another site a short while ago. Was asked to post log here too. So Im on day 14 now or so and the next few posts are copy/paste from the log that Im doing at the other site.

First off, thanks to Heavy and Chez for the products and logging oppurtunity. I'll be dosing the Decadrol at 3 pills/day for 30 days. Letro and Prami will be dosed as needed. Although I don't expect to have any prolactin issues and doubt the prami will be used.

Im 5'11 and 215lbs. Id say maybe 12 - 14% bf (I'll try to get pics taken and post). I did my first show a few months ago and plan to do another. I finished 2nd in my open class but came in small. Looking to add some mass this "off season" and will start a serious clean bulk with this cycle. Diet will be clean M-F with the exception of my intra/post workout pop tarts. Diet may get a little dirty on the weekends.

Cycle will start tomorrow.

Split: Back/quads, Chest/hamstrings and glutes, Arms, Shoulder, Legs (press movements). Ill throw in abs and calves with any of these days or in the morning when I sometimes hit the gym in the morning for 20-30 minutes of fasted cardio.

d4c471d83afbda769472049f14f044da.jpg

Meal prep done bishes!!! Chicken, fish, taters and rice.

I dont strength train, but I figured Id post a few lift vids this week, then a few the final week to compare strentgh. Here is a vid of cable rows. Ill do the same lift the last week on the same machine.

http://youtu.be/XgggX6U98cI

Day 1 macros

M1 – 8oz chicken breast, 200g sweet potato 420cals/52pro/41carb/3.3fat
M2 – 1 cup egg whites, 1 scoop protein, 1 cups oats 536c/59p/62c/7f
M3 - 8oz Swai, 1 cup brown rice 358c/33p/46c/4f
M4 - 1 cup oats, 1 scoop protein, 1 cups of egg whites 536c/59p/62c/7f
M5 – 8 oz swai 140c/28p/0c/2f
M6 – 8oz chicken breast, 200g sweet potato 440cals/58p/41c/2.3f
Intra workout – 1 pop tart 200c/0p/26c/5f
Post workout – 1 cup oats, 1 poptart, 1 scoop protein, 1 cups oats 746c/59p/90c/12f
M8 – 8 oz chicken breast 260c/54p/0c/2f
M9 – 1 scoop protein, 1 cups egg white 250c/48p/9c/1.5f
*coffee creamer, broccoli, honey mustard consume and macros not counted
Totat Macros 3900cals/448p/377c/48f

M-F diet should be pretty close to this. Ill continue to post daily macros, but not each meal. Fats will prolly increase slightly with addition of whole rggs and beef.

Here is a vid I took earlier. Only 110's, shoulder been hurting a bit and I didnt want to push it too heavy. Ill post another inc db press the final week to compare strength gains.

http://youtu.be/RugJN29BWMc

Day 2 macros. 4266cal/483p/426c/57f

Day 3 -

Several times I got that hard/pumped feeiling just walking around at work. Maybe just placebo? Nothing else to add atm.

Macros: 4532cal/486p/441c/75f[/quote]

Its been decided that GF and I are going out as GI Joe and Jane for Halloween so my clean bulk is going to be more of a recomp than a bulk. Gotta show off dem sexay arms. Protein will still be high, gonna drop carbs to around 300 and fats to around 50.

And Yes, Ill be Jane.

Day 4 - def feeling the pumps and costant hardness.

Macros - 3473/428p/264/60f. Missed a meal this day.

Today is like day 10 or so. Nothing to report. Had a decent leg day yesterday. Felt kinda sluggish today though.

Still not a whole lot to report. But I did rock my IML shirt today!!

Today oct 26th is day 14. I started my letro about 5 days ago. I have no gyno issues, using it to help keep bloat minimal so I can look a little more cut up for Halloween next Friday.

Been sick for the past 5 days or so. Havent ate much, down 5lbs. Today was finally a decent workout. Wasnt any better imo than last week so Id have to say the decadrol hasnt done much thus far.

Here is a db press I did today. Only did 12, prolly could have gotten another. Got 13 week one. Do its pretty safe to say strength hasnt increased. But keep in mind, Ive been sick, havent ate much and down 5lbs.

http://youtu.be/5Ym8hZUEfFs

ook last 3 days off bc I just felt like being lazy. Maybe its just what I needed?!? Did 315 on squats as usual, but the reps were easier and deeper than I can remember. Still sitting at 210 which is 5lbs less that the start.

And it seems many users are experiencing bloat from decadrol. I think Ive leaned up a bit since using it. Id assume thats due to the IMR letro I started a short while ago.

Had a great workout today. Didnt lift heavy. Lots of volume with a bunch of super/drop sets. Stamina and focus was def' up.

Tuesday was my last dose of Decadrol. I did chest. Only got 10 reps at 110 on incline db press which was less than day 1. Weight was 212 which was 3lbs less than day 1. Although strength hadnt gone up, this past week I had really good workouts. It def seemed like stamina had increased. All in all Im pretty dissapointed with this cycle. From a few other logs Ive been following, it seems they bought a second bottle and were planning on running higher doses and for longer that my 50/day for 30 days. Maybe my 50mg was just too low of a dose. Wish I had enough to run it 75 for 45 days. I more than anyone wish I had more positives to say, but this is my honest reveiw. Although this cycle didnt do much for me, Id like to thank the IML bros for letting me log their product. I still believe that IML are top dogs in the OTC hormone industry as I have had great cycles from using their products in the past. My fave being EpiTren.

Well after my last dose on Tuesday, I really started to feel good. I just got a second bottle and will be continuing this cycle at 125/day.

Back