• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need feed back before cycle

tony1354142

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so I need a little feed back. Been in this for a while and I know what I'm doing as far as cycles and pct through research and experience. Last cycle I did of actual AAS left me with some gyno. Used aromasin and knocked it down but returned. Now I finally bit the bullet and am on my 4th day of letro. (God help me) that cycle was actually a year ago when I came off. During the middle of this i actually ran two separate pro hormone cycles only cuz I hear that andro doesn't convert to too much test so I didn't believe I had anything to worry about as far as it aromatising to estro and aggravate the gyno. It didn't seem to either.

Those runs were 4amdro and msten then ran 4amdro and super Dmz 3.0. Great runs. So I'm on letro now but this is when I was going to run the andro and msten again. Been over due but I always follow my protocol like it was actual AAS and take care of the estro or gyno first before cycle but since it's all pro hormone and NO actual significant test then would anyone, in my shoes, run their cycle while on letro or even coming to the end of letro. Cuz the andro converts to very little test. I'm actually hoping to counter the libido drop while on letro by starting this run of 4andro and msten.

What are yalls thoughts? Get the letro out the way? Or run the cycle while on letro. Ugh I know the replies that are coming lol "finish letro and then start the run" I know the letro will take care of ANY estro effects from the andro and THEN SOME. It's so fucking harsh lol which is why I wanted to run this cycle so I don't lose libido, but as I'm typing this I'm realizing it may interfere with my gains while on cycle but how much is the question. Ok....let me have it

Im somewhat in the same boat. Had a little gyno and took care of it with 2 weeks of letro. I then did 1 week of tamoxifen at 20mg and am now on a second week at 10mg and then I am going to start my next cycle.

If I were you id make sure the gyno is out of the way before you start your next cycle

Even a pro hormone cycle? I mean really, how much estro could come from andro?

Meh, normally I'd agree to get rid of the gyno first, but I've honestly used letro both on and off cycle...and it's always done the job.

Even while on? If figured cuz it would almost do it on 500mg of test so pro hormones should be very managable

Letro is very powerful, even on cycle

Thanks. Just a matter of how bad or may hinder gains

Just dry you out really if you use the right protocol

I appreciate the feed back. Ordering Friday. I got 46 hrs overtime and I make a decent wage so I may just stock up. I've had my Christmas money since beginning of the year so all this is daddy's. :) time to treat myself

I appreciate the feed back. Ordering Friday. I got 46 hrs overtime and I make a decent wage so I may just stock up. I've had my Christmas money since beginning of the year so all this is daddy's. :) time to treat myself
Cool, buy everything, lol!

Will do with ebfitness15 ...sound good :)

Oh hey while I got ur attention a quick question. 19nor such as tren and nandrolone .... We all know caber/prami is necessary. How bout pro's such as epitren or deca-drol? Do they still have an effect on ur prolactin and progestrone? And if so, how badly? Enough to run the same dosage as if I were on actual tren?

Will do with ebfitness15 ...sound good :)

Oh hey while I got ur attention a quick question. 19nor such as tren and nandrolone .... We all know caber/prami is necessary. How bout pro's such as epitren or deca-drol? Do they still have an effect on ur prolactin and progestrone? And if so, how badly? Enough to run the same dosage as if I were on actual tren?
I actually stack them with Osta Rx due to the mucuna and p5p in Osta...which helps block prolactin. And I've had no issues so far.

Back