• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EpiAndro or Andro4

rew2424

Registered
Reaction score
I still have a bottle of DMZ 2.0 and was about to start another cycle. But I have been reading loads of good reviews about the EpiAndro & the Andro4. Cost wise, their the same. So my question is, which of the two would be best to add with the DMZ 2.0 ???

Robert

I still have a bottle of DMZ 2.0 and was about to start another cycle. But I have been reading loads of good reviews about the EpiAndro & the Andro4. Cost wise, their the same. So my question is, which of the two would be best to add with the DMZ 2.0 ???

Robert
Both are good. EA converts to DHT, so it'll be a bit dryer than 4-Andro which converts to test.

Thanks EB !!!!!!......I was already leaning towards the EA, but didn't want to influence any responses by stating it....mainly wanted to make sure I was making the right decision before placing my order. :eek:

Both are good. EA converts to DHT, so it'll be a bit dryer than 4-Andro which converts to test.
EB I know I asked you about EA vs 4 Andro the other day but would 4 Andro be superior for mood etc over Epi Andro?

Epi Andro and 4-Andro stacked with SDMZ3 would be VERY good for mood, energy, libido and power in the gym.

Thanks Heavyiron!!!!!!....but I only had enough money to buy One or the other of the Buy 3 get 1 Free offer.....wish I could have afforded both with that offer :( since both were on sale as BOGO...my order of EpiAndro shipped out today!!!!!....awesome service/extremely fast shipping....maybe after Christmas with (Christmas money) I can buy the 4Andro if it's still on the BOGO sale :)

Back