• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ultra Male?

jixxxer

Registered
Reaction score
Im fixin to begin my pct which i will taking clomid for four weeks, ive heard good things about irongmaglabs from superhumanradio and iron empire radio, so Im thinking to take some Ultra male with my clomid...........looking for suggestions about this,,,,do or dont or anything else to add to it?

I think it would work just fine, just don't exceed 1cap e/d.

Im also having guys telling me to use the osta-rx instead of ultra male???????

Im also having guys telling me to use the osta-rx instead of ultra male???????
Ultra male rx and osta are different by ultra lowers estrogen, but imo unless you are using sdmz or methaldrol use osta. If you are using those you should add in ultra male along with osta for maximum results. This is my two cents.

Last edited:
Ultra male rx and osta are different by ultra lowers estrogen, but imo unless you are using sdmz or methaldrol use osta. If you are using those you should add in ultra male along with osta for maximum results. This is my two cents.

Times 2

Back