• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time ph, super dmz stack question

jr3465

Registered
Reaction score
First time poster new to ph, just a couple questions about the dmz stack. I started yesterday using the generic template I found on the forum, just a couple of questions. First off should I run 3 caps of e-control the entire 8 weeks? As far as the cycle support and anabolic matrix should I take the dosage recommended in the morning or should I just take all in the am? I am now very worried about gyno anything I can do to prevent that would help. Any help with the cycle would really help.

The template I am currently following:
first 4 weeks
2 dmz caps daily 1 am 1 pm with food
1 ultra male cap daily
2 caps anabolic matrix daily
2 caps cycle support daily

Just a little background I eat very clean 7-8 times daily, I'm 23 about 290 5'11".

The stack you are using looks good.. The e-control I would save for PCT, for the last three weeks. Advanced cycle support I would break into two doses one am and one pm, anabolic matrix I would take in the am, and the ultra male T bed time. As far as gyno, if you are really worried it, try to find some nolvadex, to keep on hand just in case you start to get signs.

The stack you are using looks good.. The e-control I would save for PCT, for the last three weeks. Advanced cycle support I would break into two doses one am and one pm, anabolic matrix I would take in the am, and the ultra male T bed time. As far as gyno, if you are really worried it, try to find some nolvadex, to keep on hand just in case you start to get signs.

Agreed.

thanks for the input guys loving the stack so far....strength gains are through the roof.....Im about to start pct with e control just some ?'s on the cycle and how I should run it....heres how I am running everything
AM
1 cap cycle support
1 cap dmz
2 caps anabolic matrix
PM
1 cap dmz
1 cap cycle support
1 cap ultra male

My 4 weeks of dmz is about up what do you guys suggest on running pct? Should I keep everything the same besides the dmz and where should I work in the e control? Thanks for the input

some say u can put all 3 econtrol caps together at bed or in the morning, some say to spread them up...I don't think it matters due to the time econtrol lasts in your system. keep ultra male in your pct at bed and matrix in the morning and bed

hope that helps. i am breaking up my econtrol 3 times during the day for my pct and running a serm also, minus the matrix.

oh, my serm is nolva @ 40/40/20/20...sorry, I would do the same after dmz but maybe add chlomid instead of nolva next time to see what is best for me

So everyone is saying take e control the last 3 weeks do I go a week without dmz and then stack the
e control in the last 3 weeks.....i dont have any way to get my
hands on nolvadex so thats out of the picture I'm just gonna stick with the
reccomended stack from IML

So everyone is saying take e control the last 3 weeks do I go a week without dmz and then stack the
e control in the last 3 weeks.....i dont have any way to get my
hands on nolvadex so thats out of the picture I'm just gonna stick with the
reccomended stack from IML

No you don't go without a week of sdmz brother.

Back