• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

The Designer steroid Control act has passed Congress- Ban is coming soon

Which product do you think is the best to stock up on? Can you mix n match on the buy3 get 1?

Im stocking up on EpiTren and Dmz. I really dont understand the government on this.

Good choices. Those would be my top 2 picks under these circumstances.

The government and society in general are anti anabolics. Its truly a shame. Most guys just want to better themselves, get in shape and look good. We train hard, eat right and for the most part don't party or get into trouble. Yet society thinks we are worthy of being called criminals. Its insane. I can inject Botox, get implants and have plastic surgery but God forbid I work hard in the gym, eat right and take anabolics. Its completely hypocritical.

Good choices. Those would be my top 2 picks under these circumstances.

The government and society in general are anti anabolics. Its truly a shame. Most guys just want to better themselves, get in shape and look good. We train hard, eat right and for the most part don't party or get into trouble. Yet society thinks we are worthy of being called criminals. Its insane. I can inject Botox, get implants and have plastic surgery but God forbid I work hard in the gym, eat right and take anabolics. Its completely hypocritical.

You said it. The more you guys speak on it the angrier I become...or is that the methystenbolone?? No it's our bitch-ass government I'm sure of it

This won't stop shit guys ,it's just going to ban the products that's on the list,an even after the ban you will still be able to get them online somewhere just not here....then new shit comes out,just like the ban in 2009 an then in 2011....differemt compounds come out

This won't stop shit guys ,it's just going to ban the products that's on the list,an even after the ban you will still be able to get them online somewhere just not here....then new shit comes out,just like the ban in 2009 an then in 2011....differemt compounds come out

Heavy said no more loopholes. Says this bill is different. No more changing one more molecule in the chemical make up to slide by ... Clones are outta there

Do you really think that Obama is guna sign this within 10 days?

The big difference is this bill gives power to the attorney general to add any anabolic chem or other substance to be scheduled an anabolic steroid. This is going to fast track future designer or PH bans. What used to take months or even years to ban will happen in just weeks. No company is going to invest large money in making chems, labels, etc to have it banned and scheduled an anabolic steroid the following month. This bill is a game changer. It gives way too much power to the attorney general. It essentially closes the clone loophole.

Do you really think that Obama is guna sign this within 10 days?

Most experts are saying at least a 55%-60% chance. I sincerely hope he does not but frankly with how steroids have been demonized in this Country it looks likely.

Hell if that's the case IML will just be selling protein an preworkout formulas

The 4 andro will be safe for now. It meets the requirement....for now. I believe osta will be safe as well.

Most experts are saying at least a 55%-60% chance. I sincerely hope he does not but frankly with how steroids have been demonized in this Country it looks likely.

You would think that he would back burn this being close to the holidays by maybe having a vacation planned or something,or just not giving a shit....I don't know,after all the shit he's done so far i don't see this being his big fixer in the country but I guess will see,I mean my god you can still steroids even tho they are illegal,just like buying any other drug

Why no discounts for international customers? I'm in Canada. I'd love to order a bunch of stuff before the ban but all the international vendors still list the regular prices..

Why no discounts for international customers? I'm in Canada. I'd love to order a bunch of stuff before the ban but all the international vendors still list the regular prices..

That's up to those vendors, not IronMagLabs

I'm seeing discount codes by almost all retailers brother.

The funny thing is there's really nothing on the market really that good an bad for us,it's not like people are walkin around looking like Ronnie Coleman on designers lol.....it just gives ya a lityle edge to see gains an be happy

Wow, did I hear right about this title?! What the fuck?! How so sad this America system they concern about. Those idiots need to look into others more important that needs to be fixed than this!? Damn geez! That makes me sick.

Since IML has EpiTren, Halo and Deca Drol on a steep discount, but not DMZ and MSTEN are you guys thinking DMZ and Msten might not be impacted by the ban?

I've read this act over an over an it makes no fucking sense with the compounds that are on there,these people in Congress have no clue what's going on an what's still out there,banning these little compounds are not going to change the steriod use in the world one bit..I have a hunch that Obama is not going to sign this in time,I really don't he gives a shit about this,but I may be wrong

I've read this act over an over an it makes no fucking sense with the compounds that are on there,these people in Congress have no clue what's going on an what's still out there,banning these little compounds are not going to change the steriod use in the world one bit..I have a hunch that Obama is not going to sign this in time,I really don't he gives a shit about this,but I may be wrong
MOST laws make no sense at all. What the fuck is 18a-Homo-3-hydroxy-estra-2,5(10)-dien-17-one??? Why is Halodrol listed twice? Why is Superdrol listed twice, especially since it's already been banned for two years? Why are some estrogen blockers listed, but not DMZ and Alpha-1 (the strongest legal PH's currently in existence)? Do they even know what they are banning?

That being said, Obama doesn't have to sign it...by DEFAULT it becomes law unless he specifically vetoes it. That is how fucked up the government is.

I also wouldn't be too optimistic about DMZ, Msten, and Alpha-1 staying around. They might not be on the list, but the law comes with a whole bunch of other crap that makes it seemingly impossible to market anything that even remotely resembles a prohormone.

I also wouldn't be too optimistic about DMZ, Msten, and Alpha-1 staying around. They might not be on the list, but the law comes with a whole bunch of other crap that makes it seemingly impossible to market anything that even remotely resembles a prohormone.
I don't know,I'm tired of this fucking goverment an there stupid shit,when my stash is gone,I'm going to just do regular oils an Orals fuck it,I'll miss designers but you'll still be able to get them somewhere if ya look hard enough

I don't know,I'm tired of this fucking goverment an there stupid shit,when my stash is gone,I'm going to just do regular oils an Orals fuck it,I'll miss designers but you'll still be able to get them somewhere if ya look hard enough

Yep, this is pushing me back to oils

sorry to piss on the parade but,
``(i) Temporary and Permanent Scheduling of Recently Emerged
Anabolic Steroids.--
``(1) The Attorney General may issue a temporary order adding a
drug or other substance to the definition of anabolic steroids if
the Attorney General finds that--
``(A) the drug or other substance satisfies the criteria
for being considered an anabolic steroid under section 102(41)
but is not listed in that section or by regulation of the
Attorney General as being an anabolic steroid; and
``(B) adding such drug or other substance to the definition
of anabolic steroids will assist in preventing abuse or misuse
of the drug or other substance.https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/4771/text...discount it all guys :)

Don't our elected officials have better things to do than sit around and worry about what we (comprising the very small percentage of Americans who actually give a sh*t about what our bodies look like and/or actually have the discipline/willpower/drive to lead a life of health and fitness) put into our bodies? Look at the f*cked-up world we live in. Yeah, our government has priorities. Makes me quite sick, actually and I vote.

Don't our elected officials have better things to do than sit around and worry about what we (comprising the very small percentage of Americans who actually give a sh*t about what our bodies look like and/or actually have the discipline/willpower/drive to lead a life of health and fitness) put into our bodies? Look at the f*cked-up world we live in. Yeah, our government has priorities. Makes me quite sick, actually and I vote.

Don't fret dude,I'm sure there's someone over seas who's planning to come over here an take that whole fucking place out someday,an they'll do it,only a matter of time

Back