The Designer steroid Control act has passed Congress- Ban is coming soon

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tony1354142 View Post
    Ah yes there it is. Conspiracy...to conspire. Not this in this case. PayPal and visa would have to be proven to have Knowledge of handling funds of an illegal transaction. U have to have knowledge to conspire. Yes they make profit, maybe the gov. Would confiscate the fees they collected but criminally charged...? Rico act is NOT a charged . U might be barged with racketeering UNDER the Rico act if that's what ur trying to say or conspiracy UNDER the Rico act but what I'm trying to ask is... Which charge are you speaking of?

Wrong.

The government would not have to prove they knew about it, because the ingredients are publicly listed.

So Visa and Paypal couldn't claim they didn't know.

You can't claim you don't know something that is publicly advertised and printed on the receipts your business is printing.

So no, they'd not have to prove anything in regards to foreknowledge. In court, their awareness of what they were selling, is already demonstrated by their own receipts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IRON_AGED View Post
    Anyway you're free to disagree but I know a little about this, and the RICO umbrella does cover any business profiting from an illegal activity.

Anyway I'm just offering an idea on how to approach the ban.

Civil suits tend to be powerful when brought against the federal govt. And I know that half the cops and DEA agents out there tasked to enforce this sort of thing are most likely using PH's themselves. They're not steroids. They're similar to them, but they're not going to turn you into Dorian Yates.

They just help you recover better so you can train more. Don't train they don't do anything. Cops train hard in the gym, and they tend to like stuff like this to help them. So it seems the law would not be a high priority, and a law suit could prompt the government to rethink it.

Just my two cents worth.

That's all I got.
    This is all I'll say...what it implying or actually saying is that any other business or enterprise that profits from an illegal act or business conducting illegal crimes could dragged into a criminal offense just from profiting from a crime..in this case ph sales. So...the truck drivers, visa, postal services, pay pay, packaging companies, companies that makes te bottles, labels and they all profited from the sale. That's a very big umbrella Rico is holding. It's ridiculous. Can't charge visa slash PayPal. This was to fight organized crime and racketeering using business's ...never mind. It's common sense and I understand the law very well. But to each his own

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tony1354142 View Post
    This is all I'll say...what it implying or actually saying is that any other business or enterprise that profits from an illegal act or business conducting illegal crimes could dragged into a criminal offense just from profiting from a crime..in this case ph sales. So...the truck drivers, visa, postal services, pay pay, packaging companies, companies that makes te bottles, labels and they all profited from the sale. That's a very big umbrella Rico is holding. It's ridiculous. Can't charge visa slash PayPal. This was to fight organized crime and racketeering using business's ...never mind. It's common sense and I understand the law very well. But to each his own

I can tell you do have knowledge of law, but RICO is a big umbrella. That's the whole intent of RICO and why there was so much hubbub over its broad applicability when the statutes came out. But it is really designed for financiers, and transport companies would not see on the box what the ingredients were anyway so unless they researched the company they carried for which is not the "norm" then they'd not likely be aware of what they're transporting. So they'd almost always get a pass.

Of course if the govt prosecutor wanted to be a prick, they could still charge them if the company maintains a public website showing what it is they sell, but it wouldn't carry weight as again, its not the "norm" for a carrier to investigate a customer prior to carrying for them.

It IS however, the norm for financiers to investigate businesses to whom they extend credit and process financial transactions for.

In fact, it is a requirement. A federal requirement in fact. One of the first things a financier does prior to extending any sort of credit or financial terms is look at what the business applying for those terms does in addition to verifying credit. So its impossible for any financial institution processing payments to claim they weren't aware of what the business did. Because its the "norm" to do a full credit background and examine a business and even its assets, prior to providing any sort of financial or credit arrangements. So the options just not there.

Anyway its moot because no ones doing that. But what someone "could" do, someone who makes PH's for example is get together with lots of other similar someones, and file a class action lawsuit challenging the ban, as it unfairly targets businesses to favor other ones (like Optimum Nutrition for example) without the govt producing any solid evidence that the product is any more or less dangerous than the ones sold by the other nutrition manufacturers.

And the other thing I was suggesting, is were some business prosecuted, like a small Mom and Pop shop, they could leverage unfair enforcement practices to file suit for damages against the federal govt for unfairly targeting small business.

Anyway again just some thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can't ..sorry bud I can't do this anymore. I strongly disagree with you as far as visa pay pal or any other method of payment being criminally charged with conspiracy or racketeering under the Rico act. They are payment methods and assume no responsibility as what the customer purchases. Like if I go in a mom and pop store and write a check I used that check from my credit union. To say that they could be held criminally accountable is absurd. I'm sure ur a cool guy so I'm just going to leave it here
    Last edited by tony1354142; 12-20-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cuz I just can't...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, its not even remotely the same as you writing funds out from your own account, to handling financial transactions for another person.

There are specific laws, RICO is just part of the area that can be leveraged, that expressly prohibit the profiting from illegal transactions. And also that strictly regulate financiers, financial institutions and anyone handling the exchange of funds and taking a portion of those profits for gain and can hold them accountable for facilitating a criminal enterprise.

You can't claim ignorance when you're the one setting up the deal in the first place. Party 1 has the product. Party 2 has the money to buy the product. Party 3 offers to facilitate the deal in exchange for a cut.

Party 3 is guilty of conspiracy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And yea, I'm a cool guy. Anal when I know what I'm talking about, but yea, I'm cool.

I was born before Fonzie even.

But you're a big guy, so I don't want to piss you off, so I'm gonna leave it here.

Peace brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IRON_AGED View Post
    And yea, I'm a cool guy. Anal when I know what I'm talking about, but yea, I'm cool.

I was born before Fonzie even.

But you're a big guy, so I don't want to piss you off, so I'm gonna leave it here.

Peace brother.
    No doubt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Common guys Jesus,I have a damn headache from reading all this,learned a few things,but really none if it means shit unless ya get caught

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Soo... How will I go about selling my stash without getting pinched..?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer666 View Post

Ebay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IronMac View Post
    Ebay
    Interesting. I feel like I will have the police knocking at my front door with something as public as eBay.
    How is eBay safe for that? Or were you being sarcastic?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Because I've bought an sold tons of illegal designers on there,as long as your not a online business,they buy it,ya ship it,it's done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IronMac View Post
    Because I've bought an sold tons of illegal designers on there,as long as your not a online business,they buy it,ya ship it,it's done
    Nice. Maybe I'll do that then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice. Maybe I'll do that then

just don't say on the listing it's a ph or designer,an your good,if it's a hot item it will sell right away...depending what you have an how much you want for it,if it's an old school designer go reasonable an it will be gone