• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

The Designer steroid Control act has passed Congress- Ban is coming soon

So what about Osta? Is Osta safe? Will IML still sell natural products?

So what about Osta? Is Osta safe? Will IML still sell natural products?

Osta "should" still be safe..

IML is not going anywhere, and will bring in new products!

Is the 4 andro and epi andro gonna be banned?? Also cycle supports will still be available right?
The Andros, Osta, and E-Control appear to be safe. And of course our non hormonal products are good to go.

IronMagLabs just dropped prices on SDMZ 3.0, M-STEN, EpiTren, Halo Extreme and DecaDrol

25% discount code is also active + free shipping on orders over $200

25% discount code is PHBAN

BUY NOW!

JUST BOUGHT 8 BOTTLES OF MSTEN. Wish I had money for more. A little piece of me died insode

I've been buying 2 every time I need 1 since this ban has been a possibility. Picked up 8 SDMZ today though, lol. This truly sucks. As usually a law that really protects no one. Our government is great.

I've been buying 2 every time I need 1 since this ban has been a possibility. Picked up 8 SDMZ today though, lol. This truly sucks. As usually a law that really protects no one. Our government is great.
8 SDMZ. Nice! Good stocking stuffers.

So I take it EPITren is on the chopping block? good god.

Could an Admin/Rep put out a list that includes all products that will be banned assuming Obama signs the bill?

I imagine SDMZ, Epitren, Halo, 1-ando, 4-andro, M-sten, and deca-drol.... Am I missing any?

Also, will IMR still be around???

So I take it EPITren is on the chopping block? good god.

EpiTren, Halo Extreme and DecaDrol are explicitly listed by chemical nomenclature in the ban. By law the president has 10 days to sign this into law after passing by the Senate. That means anytime before December 21st these will become scheduled steroids by the DEA. We will immediately stop selling these products when the bill is signed. That can happen as early as December 15th. However we don't know if Obama will be golfing or working Monday.

SDMZ3 and M-STEN are not explicitly listed in the bill but they are implied. The future of these two products looks bad.

All andro's look safe at this time.

If it was my money I would buy as much EpiTren, Halo Extreme and DecaDrol that I could afford immediately.

IronMagLabs just slashed pricing AGAIN!

With the buy 3 get one free + 25% off + free shipping over $200 + the base pricing slashed this is OVER a 60% SAVINGS from last week on all PH's and designers!!!

I have NEVER seen pricing this low in IronMagLabs history!

Discount code = PHBAN

BUY NOW!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

what about research chems? Is this doing anything to them?

IronMagLabs just slashed pricing AGAIN!

With the buy 3 get one free + 25% off + free shipping over $200 + the base pricing slashed this is OVER a 60% SAVINGS from last week on all PH's and designers!!!

I have NEVER seen pricing this low in IronMagLabs history!

Discount code = PHBAN

BUY NOW!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

Are you fucking kiddin me?? Aw man I just bought 8 bottles of msten and now you guys dropped it again. I looked at the prices and was like ...wish I could make another order but I'm tapped out

I understand but damn...I Ida waited about 20hrs I coulda gotten 2 extra bottles lol oh well these things are unpredictable and these are unusual circumstances so ya win some u loose some.

I understand but damn...I Ida waited about 20hrs I coulda gotten 2 extra bottles lol oh well these things are unpredictable and these are unusual circumstances so ya win some u loose some.

You got a killer deal brother. Don't beat yourself up. Just think of the guys who have no idea this is happening. They will log in about a week from now and be like WTF?

All gone...

I've literally sent out a mass text to 7 friends of mine ...they've all ordered or will be ordering before tomorrow. All good brother.

Will you guys offer wholesale to me for 50 bottles of msten for 10 ea? I'll buy right now if so. Thanks

Back