• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Making the most of the IML Sales???

jbingham

Registered
Reaction score
I just picked up a few bottles of Epi-tren and a few bottles of Halo. I grabbed a few other things too, expecting the PH ban may grow in size in the near future.

What I'd like to do is come up with 2 different cycles.... 1 for cutting and 1 for bulking. Kind of a winter/summer thing.

Should I be running the Epi-Tren alone or with something like 4-Andro or even the Halo? Planning on using that product mostly for cutting

How about a Halo/M-Sten cycle for bulking.

I'm looking for a much non-methyl stuff as possible with dry gains if possible.

I've previously run a 1-Andro/4-Andro/M-Sten Cycle several times and loved it.

Would love to find a couple reliable cycles and stock up on this stuff since the prices are great!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

What are your goals for these cuts and bulks and what type of bulk are you wanting to do? A lean bulk or an all out bulk. Some of the products will make you blow the fuck up but gain some water too. What are your stats

For cutting and lean bulking epitren and halo is what a use 3 caps a day for halo and 3-6 caps a day for epi. Bulking you can do whatever you want fer real super dmz, msten, etc just make sure your eating a lot and in a surplus plus getting 300 grams of protein a day

33 year old, 6'4, 210Lbs about 13% BF.

In terms of bulking, I'm looking for dry mass... Don't want to piss out 10 lbs of weight during PCT if I can avoid it. Would like to gain a minimum 4-8 Lbs of good dry mass during a 4-6 week cycle.

I bought a bottle of Super DMZ 3.0, figuring it'd be on the banned list for sure... Was kinda saving that as my "nuclear option" some day for super gains!
Is sticking with M-Sten/4-Andro a good bet for gains?

I've had pretty good gains off msten, i like to stack halo with it too for increased vascularity. 4-andro doesn't really help with gains it just helps with libido, wellbeing etc since it converts to test.

I just picked up a few bottles of Epi-tren and a few bottles of Halo. I grabbed a few other things too, expecting the PH ban may grow in size in the near future.

What I'd like to do is come up with 2 different cycles.... 1 for cutting and 1 for bulking. Kind of a winter/summer thing.

Should I be running the Epi-Tren alone or with something like 4-Andro or even the Halo? Planning on using that product mostly for cutting

How about a Halo/M-Sten cycle for bulking.

I'm looking for a much non-methyl stuff as possible with dry gains if possible.

I've previously run a 1-Andro/4-Andro/M-Sten Cycle several times and loved it.

Would love to find a couple reliable cycles and stock up on this stuff since the prices are great!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

They are all methylated I believe.
Epitren on its own is amazing, it already combines two compounds. My suggestion is to play it safe and don't go crazy on dosing. The less you use the more you have left over.
If something is "working" properly then tighten up a strict diet

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back