• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Options

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
So I was about to do the cutting and strength stack starting in a couple of weeks. With the ban coming up I stocked up. So now I have a bit more options. With the epitren and halo, I was going to double the cycle. But I only have two bottles of epitren. Overall, I have epiandro, Msten, decadrol, halo, 1andro. What would you recommend for the cycle? Should I just do the epitren and halo cycle and when I run out of epitren replace it with epiandro?

As Wesley has pointed out, and as I know from personal experience, a total body re-composition is quite achievable with epi-andro at 6-8 caps a day. Throw in some 4-andro and Osta and you have a pretty killer cutting and strength stack.

As Wesley has pointed out, and as I know from personal experience, a total body re-composition is quite achievable with epi-andro at 6-8 caps a day. Throw in some 4-andro and Osta and you have a pretty killer cutting and strength stack.
Right on!

I completely agree. My last cycle was epitren, epiandro, and osta. I'm trying to use what I have now though. I've got quite the stash now due to the blowout.

So I have been reading more and more on here everyday and finally have decided on the cycle below. The only thing that I am curious about is the 4andro. Can I substitute something else for it?

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 8
Decadrol MAX
6 caps ed upon waking

Weeks 1 - 12
4-Andro
3 caps ed upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 7 - 12
Halo Extreme
3 caps ed upon waking