• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

whats the deal with epitren?

DMZJoe

Registered
Reaction score
one day i can buy it and the next day i cant then again yesterday i could and today i cant...and it's $16 a bottle now?! :confused:

I just can't catch up to you, got my count up to 10 yesterday and 3 super Trenabol maybe they'll be back on sale tomorrow? :)

I haven't even tried it yet all my previous cycles were super DMZ 2.0 or m sten with deca drol but I know this company doesn't put out crap so I'm really looking forward to it

Haha maybe. If they go any lower I might have to pick up another dozen.
Super trenabol rocks. 6 caps a day

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
This is reminding me of when Bama was trying to take our guns I fucking went crazy bought 3 AR 15's & thousands of rounds of ammo

You guys are remembering to use discount codes right? ebfitness15

one day i can buy it and the next day i cant then again yesterday i could and today i cant...and it's $16 a bottle now?! :confused:

its $16 for drop ship, but i cant access it. is this just something we're not able to purchase? id like to grab a few too at that price!

^ ya drop ship is for retailers. any one know if it'll be restocked? would be nice if they had some sort of alert you could sign up for.

And what qualifies as a retailer I'll pick up 10 bottles at that price, maybe if these guys had a good IT dude they could send sales to people with well known IP addresses, or maybe emails too recent customers?... Make it happen guys. :)

The orders have been coming in so fast IML has to take inventories to be sure there is enough in stock to ship. We think there is some left but until all the orders are filled its tough to say. Keep an eye out fellas.

Thanks!

And what qualifies as a retailer I'll pick up 10 bottles at that price, maybe if these guys had a good IT dude they could send sales to people with well known IP addresses, or maybe emails too recent customers?... Make it happen guys. :)

ya they should send emails to recent, or frequent customers to get priority with this last amount of stock. would be pretty cool. i guess we'll just have to keep coming back every hour to check lol

Sorry guy it's my fault for them running out of stock. It's not easy trying to monopolize a product ya know.

haha you lucky SOB! my wife keeps getting pissed because i keep ordering "supplements". i try and get her phone to erase the confirmation email before she can see it, but shes too smart!

haha you lucky SOB! my wife keeps getting pissed because i keep ordering "supplements". i try and get her phone to erase the confirmation email before she can see it, but shes too smart!

LOL I feel for you. I have to erase confirmation emails and what not as well or I'll be in the doghouse. I'll just sell half of my stash once it's no longer available anyways. I'm sure someone will want some. If not, more for me

What does it take to qualify for that drop ship price?

I run a business that sells male enhancement pills among other things, what do you need? Tax I.d? Business adress? What would the minimum order amount be?

LOL I feel for you. I have to erase confirmation emails and what not as well or I'll be in the doghouse. I'll just sell half of my stash once it's no longer available anyways. I'm sure someone will want some. If not, more for me

This^^^^^
Glad to know i am in good company!

Just grabbed a few bottles can't wait! I feel like I'm stocking up on guns and ammo before a ban lol

Back