• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Extreme Knee discomfort on Halo?

gbfirefighter

Registered
Reaction score
About the middle of my second week I started feeling knee pain, and has not gotten any better. The main reason I began taking the HALO was to jump start my training for a 5k obstacle course over labor day weekend, but now because of my knee pain I cannot run. I have been taking in between 1 and 1 1/2 gallons of water each day. I also take glucosamine/chondroiton supplementation currently osteo biflex. Any remedies to cure this quickly would be much appreciated, I am plenty strong for the obstacle course but need to run. I just ordered a 2nd bottle of HALO because I planned on upping to 75 mg ED.

About the middle of my second week I started feeling knee pain, and has not gotten any better. The main reason I began taking the HALO was to jump start my training for a 5k obstacle course over labor day weekend, but now because of my knee pain I cannot run. I have been taking in between 1 and 1 1/2 gallons of water each day. I also take glucosamine/chondroiton supplementation currently osteo biflex. Any remedies to cure this quickly would be much appreciated, I am plenty strong for the obstacle course but need to run. I just ordered a 2nd bottle of HALO because I planned on upping to 75 mg ED.
Halo shouldn't be the cause of the pain. It could just be an injury due to over usage. What type of strength training along with cardio are you doing bro?

Usually guys run a PH or an AAS cycle and push themselves harder. It isn't the PH that causes the joint pain its the heavier training. Reducing training load is the best way to reduce the pain.

Agreed,
I would go lite for a few days and see how things go.

Yep, your able to train harder which could be the possible cause.

Yep as soon as the PH or aas kicks in it will give the God complex and you wanting to go big.

I agree ...it sound like your over training or locking out your legs to much at the top with your leg training ...

Back