• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need epiandro advice

8e4b4360d72396d46a4061015476ff75.jpg

Can you advise if a cycle support needs to be run as well along with E control. And would it be ok just running a straight PCT after the cycle is done?

Thanks

Cycle support is always a gold idea but for just an epiandro run its not necessary. E control is not necessary either.

Can you be more specific about what you mean by straight pct?

I guess idk what chlomid is I just have always seen the PCT products sold and thought that was enough.

I'm going to run a Epi-andro what would you suggest I use for products through the entire cycle ?

I'm going to run a Epi-andro what products would you suggest I run though the whole cycle?

I'm going to run a Epi-andro what products would you suggest I run though the whole cycle?
You can just run Epi-Andro on it's own (at least 4 caps daily), followed by PCT to be safe (Ultra Male or SERM).

Yeah, no Osta in PCT; it can be suppressive.

so on epi-andro work from 4 caps a day to 8, with or with out a on cycle assist is ok, followed up by Ultra male or anabolic matrix and things should be ok? To me it looks like the two are test boosters not a PCT? throw in some fish oils for the joints.

Pct means post cycle therapy. This is essentially a regimen of products intended to help you recover your natural test levels quickly. Typically its a combination of serms and test boosters together

Back