• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cyanostane Rx and Osta Rx

JForv

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking to start the Cyanostane Rx Stack that is listed on the site, which includes all the PCT's required but was also interested in the Osta Rx. My question is, is it safe to use Osta Rx while also using the Cyanostane Rx Stack? All input is appreciated especially any expert opinions/advise.

I would say that adding the Osta to the cycle would be ok, but personally I would add it to either the PCT, or after the PCT to help keep gains made on the cycle

No issues with running the Osta on cycle, but as mentioned the preferred use would be for PCT or as a bridge between cycles.

Thank you both for spreading the knowledge, it is greatly appreciated.

One more question that I have is what affect on sexual performance do these two supplements/stacks have. Will I still be able to get it up, and how will it affect my stamina and libido? Once again thanks for all the advise.

In my experience with these two, I had an increase with libido and stamina while on cycle..

Im currently running ostarx with other peds....test cyp and as.of yday halo-extreme...being im the resident test dummy...will post back my results and please yours likewise...im still getting vascular even with 500mg of test cyp ew...so we will see what the halo-e brings...

Im currently running ostarx with other peds....test cyp and as.of yday halo-extreme...being im the resident test dummy...will post back my results and please yours likewise...im still getting vascular even with 500mg of test cyp ew...so we will see what the halo-e brings...

Look forward to it!

Going to be good.

I've been on this cycle for a few weeks now and have noticed an increase in strength but over the past few days I have noticed pain in my lower back which feels to be my kidneys. Is this normal, and also any words of advise would be great thanks.

I've been on this cycle for a few weeks now and have noticed an increase in strength but over the past few days I have noticed pain in my lower back which feels to be my kidneys. Is this normal, and also any words of advise would be great thanks.
Increase your water. Also, back pain may just be back pumps; get some taurine.

Back