• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Short Sexys Metha Drol Extreme/Halo Extreme Cycle Log!!!

The Short Sexy

Registered
Reaction score
Wassup Bros!Started my Metha Drol Extreme/Halo Extreme Cycle yesterday!Hit shoulders and traps last night did;
5 Sets of Incline Barbell Press supersetted with heavy Side Dumbell Laterials.
2 Sets of One Arm Side Dumbell Laterials
3 Sets of Bent Over Rear Laterials
3 Sets od Dumbell Shrugs

Had an awesome workout wicked pump going on.Looking to do this cycle for 6-8 weeks and try to pack on 20 pounds of muscle while shredding some body fat on this Keto Diet.My diet will remain the same high protein very low carbs and high fats for energy from Coconut Oil and Udos Oils and Nordic Naturals Cod Liver Oil.This will be my 3rd cycle of IML Prohormones after I finish its PCT for 4 weeks taking Clomid at 100mg.twice a day stacked with IML Ultra Male RX.Just started my cycle so don't have any progress reports have to wait until around the 10th day for it to kick in.

Will get back to you guys in a couple of days should be an awesome ride for sure especially since these Prohormones are from the BEST company in the business!Have a great Tuesday bros and KILL IT IN THE GYM!!!

Metha Drol and halo is a pretty harsh combo, be sure to keep your water intake high!!
Looking forward to your results

Also your may want to look at your dose of Clomid- little to high IMO. May want to lower it to like 100mg first two days, then reunite for 75mg for the rest of two weeks, then lower it again to 50mg for two weeks

Metha Drol and halo is a pretty harsh combo, be sure to keep your water intake high!!
Looking forward to your results

Het PT!Yes I'm drinking over a gallon of spring water everyday M8.I like to take a little extra Clomid cause of long cycle and it honestly works best for me in restoring my Test levels and bringing back full balls but I will lower it this time around to 100mg.buddy thanks for the advice!

Last night I hit Chest and Back had a wicked pump going on with my chest usually use dumbells for chest presses feel like I can squeeze my chest better during the movement.So far I don't have anything to report about my cycle its too early yet but one thing is for sure my muscles are already alot fuller eating alot of protein from organic red meat,organic chicken and whole eggs but I havn't changed my diet its still the same because I want to see how much I gain from the IML Prohormones alone.Will report back to let you bros know hows it going in a couple of days going to hit shoulders again tonight my favorite body part to train and they grow quickly!Have a great weekend guys and enjoy a Heinecken on me LOL cause I can't drink alchohol. any longer for the rest of my life yeah I know it sucks but my health is the most important thing in my life!GOD BLESS!!!

I ran the methadrol extreme/halo stack at the beginning of my "off-season" after competing as a novice light-heavy at the NPC New England and I definite;ly enjoyed it! Helped me keep most of my size/condition from the show (I used the Super DMZ Rx for the last 4 weeks of my prep). ENJOY!

I ran the methadrol extreme/halo stack at the beginning of my "off-season" after competing as a novice light-heavy at the NPC New England and I definite;ly enjoyed it! Helped me keep most of my size/condition from the show (I used the Super DMZ Rx for the last 4 weeks of my prep). ENJOY!

Thanks buddy glad you got great results!Got on the scale this morning and I'm up 9 pounds plus I lost another inch off my waist line!This cycle so far has been awesome to say the least!Have broken all my personal records and last night I hit shoulders did 5 sets of barbell presess supersetted with side dumbell laterials.Then 3 sets of cable laterials and 4 sets of bent over rear laterials.Finished off with 3 sets of dumbell shrugs.The pumps have been outstanding and even while on a keto diet feel full all day definitely noticing muscle size in the mirror and my veins are popping more.Will update in 2 days have a great weekend bros and enjoy the sun!God Bless!

Great stuff man. Good motivation right there. Keep rocking man.

Thanks Chris!!!Got on the scale this morning and I'm up 10 pounds since the beginning of my cycle.I'm taking 2 MDE capsules a day and 3 Halo Extreme capsules a day looking much bigger have bought up my shoulders quite a bit more veins in my arms also.This year I'm focusing on brining my legs up they need alot of work.Tonight I hit arms going to kill it!Have a great Saturday bros!!!

Sounds like you are making great progress meng, good job! Are you taking any progress photos to document before/after?

That's awesome man, methaldrol is no joke.

Back