• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme - Cutting Cycle

Would that still be a problem if I did the clen during PCT?

I feel like that might be a better time since the body wants to lose muscle / gain fat after coming off cycle.

Nolva @ 20/20/10/10
UM - 1 cap ed 4 weeks
E-Control: 3ed after second week of PCT, extending 2 weeks past everything else
ACS - 2 caps ed

Toss some clen in there for 2 weeks on 2 off?
Everything there looks good, but I would only bother with clen during a cut, not during PCT (which is when you DON'T want to cut).

Everything there looks good, but I would only bother with clen during a cut, not during PCT (which is when you DON'T want to cut).

Brinns up a good point. Since this is a cutting cycle, for my pct should I just keep the calories at maintenance? I know you don't want to cut but I aldo don't want to balloon back up.

I really want to ditch this spare tire this cut but idk how well I'd be able to keep an eye on my bp

btw

cals/macros update:

2000 calories - 125C/67F/225P

Brinns up a good point. Since this is a cutting cycle, for my pct should I just keep the calories at maintenance? I know you don't want to cut but I aldo don't want to balloon back up.

I really want to ditch this spare tire this cut but idk how well I'd be able to keep an eye on my bp

btw

cals/macros update:

2000 calories - 125C/67F/225P
Yeah, at least stick to the maintenance cals for your weight at end of cycle. And just go to a drug store for the free BP checks.

Yeah, at least stick to the maintenance cals for your weight at end of cycle. And just go to a drug store for the free BP checks.

Is using clen while on a PH a normal thing? I haven't had my BP tested in a while but I don't wanna kill myself or anything haha

Is using clen while on a PH a normal thing? I haven't had my BP tested in a while but I don't wanna kill myself or anything haha
Yeah, people will do it during a cut, but you should be monitoring your BP while on a PH anyway.

Gonna clen up the diet a bit! Got you on that IMR discount eb ;)

Gonna start at 40 micros and increment by 20 (ed or eod?) until I get to 100 and then leave it at that. Gonna roll with the 2 weeks on 2 off plan. When I come off for the long run I'm just gonna keep it at 40 micros again for a week or 2 and then hop off until next time I end up cutting.

Gonna clen up the diet a bit! Got you on that IMR discount eb ;)

Gonna start at 40 micros and increment by 20 (ed or eod?) until I get to 100 and then leave it at that. Gonna roll with the 2 weeks on 2 off plan. When I come off for the long run I'm just gonna keep it at 40 micros again for a week or 2 and then hop off until next time I end up cutting.
Have fun, bud!

Really wishing my face wasn't one of the first places to really change when I lose weight... Always starts to go "skeleton mode"

IronMagLabs 4-Andro

Started my cycle with just my halo.. after 10 days in I started my 4-Andro...That stuff helps out so much, you just feel so much better on it. They're not kidding when they say "alpha male euphoria" lol. Love running this stuff alongside whatever Ph I'm on!!

Yea. I hear you Howarth but no control over where the fat comes from

Cutting=
people say to me:
"hey u dying"?

Bulking=
"Hey, you on roids, brah"?

Lol

I see no problem running clen in pct , especially if you restrict carbs on it. Clen has the special benefit of being anti-catabolic meaning it make it more difficult for you to lose muscle mass. Restricting carbohydrate intake may temporarily make you weaker, and lose weight, but keep in mind, that weight isn't lean tissue mass. It's primarily intra-cellular water and glycogen stored in the muscle... You'll deflate a bit, but you can instantly get that back when you reintroduce carbs during your next bulking cycle. Cutting off sugars and starches will allow you to become more sensitive to insulin, and more efficient at burning body fat as a fuel source while the clen keeps your lean muscle intact. Post workout is the only time I'd suggest consuming sugar or starches, it will spike insulin and now that you're body is becoming more sensitive to it, it'll allow your body to make much better use of the protein and nutrients to repair and build muscle

Sorry.. massages from phone are never very well organized

how low on carbs are we talking? I'm at 125 at the moment. And is really low carb/clen thing only for pct or is that generally how you should eat while on clen?

Yea. I hear you Howarth but no control over where the fat comes from

Cutting=
people say to me:
"hey u dying"?

Bulking=
"Hey, you on roids, brah"?

Lol

haha the whole bulking/cutting quotes are so true!

!!! Clen arrived already! Ordered it 2 days ago and it's already here !!!

Gonna start up on Monday at 40 mcg and increase 20mcg everyday until I get to 100 or 120... Then stay on that max dosage for 2 weeks. Then take 2 weeks off and hop back on, which should land me back on about halfway through my Nolva cycle... So it should help me keep some of that muscle as well after finishing up my PCT

Gonna take some time off my pre-workout since I haven't been off of it in a long ass time. Also my friend recomended Niacin to me, since I love the tingly sensation of beta alanine. Would that be ok to take @ 500mg while on clen, or no? he also said it aids heart health. I just don't want to give myself a grabber...

Also, are you guys still manufacturing SDMZ? Is there an ETA on how much longer it has before its gone?

In on your clen results, never did but interested

!!! Clen arrived already! Ordered it 2 days ago and it's already here !!!

Gonna start up on Monday at 40 mcg and increase 20mcg everyday until I get to 100 or 120... Then stay on that max dosage for 2 weeks. Then take 2 weeks off and hop back on, which should land me back on about halfway through my Nolva cycle... So it should help me keep some of that muscle as well after finishing up my PCT

Gonna take some time off my pre-workout since I haven't been off of it in a long ass time. Also my friend recomended Niacin to me, since I love the tingly sensation of beta alanine. Would that be ok to take @ 500mg while on clen, or no? he also said it aids heart health. I just don't want to give myself a grabber...

Also, are you guys still manufacturing SDMZ? Is there an ETA on how much longer it has before its gone?
Ha, you know IronMag always ships fast!

We won't be making anymore SDMZ or M-STEN so stock up while you can!

"Really wishing my face wasn't one of the first places to really change when I lose weight... Always starts to go "skeleton mode"

I have the same problem, but I beat it by buying a good leather and chain head strap, and working both front and rear neck curls. These muscle up the face, which in turn has the added benefit of offsetting the sag of aging.I do both front and reverse neck curls, the ones that impact the face the most are front curls, those are also the hardest to set up with weights but I've found hooking up it up to a cable pulley of some sort works best. I use my Bowflex and the strap, but anything that offers good heavy resistance is good.
qrf4mx.jpg

how low on carbs are we talking? I'm at 125 at the moment. And is really low carb/clen thing only for pct or is that generally how you should eat while on clen?

125 is fine depending on its relation to total calorie intake, as well as the type of carbs being consumed. There's really no right or wrong way to eat on clen or pct, it simply depends on the user goals. If you're trying to lose fat, a low carb high protein moderate fat intake ckd diet will work well, loss of muscle shouldn't be a worry with the added protein and anti-catabolic effect of clen. Like I said, with the whole low carb, this will help your body become sensitive to insulin, and can be very beneficial when you bump carbs back up - if you time your carbs for your next cycle... You could see drastic increases in muscle with the add anabolics

Going to ihop for unlimited pancakes today. Been wanting to do this for a while and finally discovered it was going on now :p

gonna head there with some friends and gorge myself (I'm gonna call it a refeed, even tho they're kinda high on fat..)

1200 calories left so I might be a little over 2000 caloties today. I don't think it should mess me up too bad, probably all I'll eat for rest of the day.. Maybe a protein shake or two.

Took ok a before pic so I can see how bloated it makes me haha

Going to ihop for unlimited pancakes today. Been wanting to do this for a while and finally discovered it was going on now

gonna head there with some friends and gorge myself (I'm gonna call it a refeed, even tho they're kinda high on fat..)

1200 calories left so I might be a little over 2000 caloties today. I don't think it should mess me up too bad, probably all I'll eat for rest of the day.. Maybe a protein shake or two.

Enjoy!

Going to ihop for unlimited pancakes today. Been wanting to do this for a while and finally discovered it was going on now

Yummy. Have some for me

Took my first dose of clen today. Decided to start with 20mcg which was basically like a drop! I'll let you guys know if I feel anything today. Will up dosage to 40 tomorrow

Took my first dose of clen today. Decided to start with 20mcg which was basically like a drop! I'll let you guys know if I feel anything today. Will up dosage to 40 tomorrow
Watch for shaky hands

Hey guys anything I should be doing to be pro-active for the high blood pressure? I can't really check it everyday but rather be safe then sorry. I've heard supplement with potassium/taurine while on clen but is there anything else you guys would recommend to keep the blood pressure in check? Taking my ACS daily of course!

Hey guys anything I should be doing to be pro-active for the high blood pressure? I can't really check it everyday but rather be safe then sorry. I've heard supplement with potassium/taurine while on clen but is there anything else you guys would recommend to keep the blood pressure in check? Taking my ACS daily of course!
Cutting back on sodium can make quite a difference...and clean eating in general.

On a side note I hate clen. Not for me. I feel like death on it, shaking all day and it makes me feel like I'm freezing. Weird

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

On a side note I hate clen. Not for me. I feel like death on it, shaking all day and it makes me feel like I'm freezing. Weird

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

im on 60mcg so far. Little hand shaking but nothing too noticeable. Is it fine if I continue taking my dosage all at once? As I get to like 80/100/120?

Back