• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme - Cutting Cycle

10% body fat guys! 19 in October. Lbm went up a few pounds. Straight 20 pounds of body fat shred! Thanks IML

10% body fat guys! 19 in October. Lbm went up a few pounds. Straight 20 pounds of body fat shred! Thanks IML
Congrats brotha

How much role do you think the clen played in this

Very for you Howarth

Congrats brotha

How much role do you think the clen played in this

Very for you Howarth

I'm sure the clen helped me retain muscle since I was at such a large deficit. Alongside the halo, allowed me to not only keep my LBM, but also move up a few pounds!

I'm sure the clen helped me retain muscle since I was at such a large deficit. Alongside the halo, allowed me to not only keep my LBM, but also move up a few pounds!
That's great. It was your goal to get to a lower bf% and you succeeded!

Now when and if you bulk, go very sloooowwwww to minimize fat gains. I find .5 lbs weekly for me to be the sweet spot for that.

Now when and if you bulk, go very sloooowwwww to minimize fat gains. I find .5 lbs weekly for me to be the sweet spot for that.

Haha I'll try! I find that my weight fluctuates a lot so I think it'd be hard to monitor an increase of only .5 a week. Pretty sure my weight fluctuates a couple pounds depending on time of day!

probably just do once a week though morning after piss so it's consistent. Can't wait to hit up my next cycle for bulking!! Going to meet with someone who runs competition in April and ask their opinion. Couple of people I've talked to said I should go for it just for the experience. It's 8 weeks out and I have to maintain through pct, so not sure if I'd be able to get lean enough. We'll see, may just go watch and come back after another year of bulking

Yes .5 week is tough to monitor etc but I just do a weight check every 2-3 weeks then adjust from there, not easy.

I think you should go for it, experience would be great and the time is now when you're young

Not sure if I want to cut anymore after I'm done with my PCT. Kinda want to start a nice long lean bulk in an attempt to put on 20 pounds lean mass. And hopefully stay under 15% body fat

Not sure if I want to cut anymore after I'm done with my PCT. Kinda want to start a nice long lean bulk in an attempt to put on 20 pounds lean mass. And hopefully stay under 15% body fat
Definitely do reverse dieting then so you can steadily gain muscle without having to worry about getting fat. You don't want to spill over and have to start cutting back again.

Definitely do reverse dieting then so you can steadily gain muscle without having to worry about getting fat. You don't want to spill over and have to start cutting back again.

Should I wait until after I am completely done with pct? (After last two weeks of e control?) just found this new pretty high volume training routine I had customized for me. It's a 6 day a week with one day of heavy 4 reps 3 sets compounds. Would that be a bad way to train during pct?

Should I wait until after I am completely done with pct? (After last two weeks of e control?) just found this new pretty high volume training routine I had customized for me. It's a 6 day a week with one day of heavy 4 reps 3 sets compounds. Would that be a bad way to train during pct?
Reverse dieting is fine in PCT because your calories are going up...slowly, but still going up. Any training is fine in PCT as long as you're getting results, just be sure to get the calories and sleep you need each day.

That's what I'm doing: slow bulk. But I'm just aiming for .5 lbs weekly. Don't want to going up too fast, too short to gain fast else I gain too much fat.

Starting SDMZ/4andro cycle in 10 days!

Liver enzymes were slightly elevated so I'm waiting. 1.5g TUDCA daily brought them down fast.

I'm finding out that I can't start another cycle with just 8 weeks off. (Pct included)

I definitely need at least 12 or more to recover, ain't 22 no more

Keep us posted if you compete, Howarth!

That's what I'm doing: slow bulk. But I'm just aiming for .5 lbs weekly. Don't want to going up too fast, too short to gain fast else I gain too much fat.

Starting SDMZ/4andro cycle in 10 days!

Liver enzymes were slightly elevated so I'm waiting. 1.5g TUDCA daily brought them down fast.

I'm finding out that I can't start another cycle with just 8 weeks off. (Pct included)

I definitely need at least 12 or more to recover, ain't 22 no more

Keep us posted if you compete, Howarth!

met with someone who works the competition. They do ask about ph's under the lie detector test (have to be 5 years natty) so I'm not gonna do this one. I Don't really want to get too much smaller at 6'2 so I might wait til next season to try anything. Want to be 200 pounds lean. Can't wait to do my sdmz run. Might do a halo/msten stack first though

met with someone who works the competition. They do ask about ph's under the lie detector test (have to be 5 years natty) so I'm not gonna do this one. I Don't really want to get too much smaller at 6'2 so I might wait til next season to try anything. Want to be 200 pounds lean. Can't wait to do my sdmz run. Might do a halo/msten stack first though
Ok, good call. So SDMZ is the next one for you?

Ok, good call. So SDMZ is the next one for you?

Idk,, I've got msten and like 3 more bottles of halo. So not sure if I should just get sdmz over with or stack msten and halo first. Or save those for possible cutting cycles.

Saw your post on bb.com and replied

lol nice! Just saw it! lol at the guy saying where the hell is the 182 pounds. Maybe my frame is just really dense haha.

Switched the diet up to

2865 cals

73F/370C/182P

abs still showing and muscles looking nice and full :p

Gonna be doing a nice natty lean bulk for a while and eventually run my msten to really throw on some more mass. Gonna be the summer of gains!

Lol at that guy. He thinks everyone looks the same at same weight but duh we are all different

Yes slowwwww bulk is a great plan just watch your mirror, clothes, scale. If you are gaining too much cut down. You don't want to go thru all that cutting again. I know gaining .5 lbs a week is very slow and tricky to regulate but it really does keep fat gains minimized during a bulk, at least for me it does but I'm way shorter than you. Best to gain less than more when bulking for sure.

Macros look good

Update:been staying at around 180. Few more weeks on pct to go :p

paycR3v.jpg

Look great Howarth. You done good :) the Dog is cute. Hehe.

0bPfz5n.jpg

F0Szpev.jpg

Still have some skin there... :(

Last edited:
It's not bad, you've done a great job :)
It will tighten in time.

Have you read about dermarolling? Some report good results on skin issues.

Thanks everyone! There's a show 8 weeks out in Chicago I think I'm going to try! I've got a week or so left on my PCT and a week left on this 2 week clen cycle. I'll finish the PCT and clen cycle (will still be on e control) but would it be safe to begin lowering cals again? After another 2 weeks I'll hop on the clen one last time before the comp to help preserve muscle and lean out.

Good for you.

Get us tickets

If you lower calories then get in your minimum Pro/Fat and you're good

Back