• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme - Cutting Cycle

You should only do clen 2 on 2 off for a max of 12 weeks right? and when I want to finish I should taper down?

rWZrAzH.jpg

Been eating whatever for a little while... back up to 195 ish. Feeling fat :( Think I better go back to tracking, haha

You look beastly there, not fat though Howarth.

Do you find tracking best to keep you where you want to be?

You look beastly there, not fat though Howarth.

Do you find tracking best to keep you where you want to be?

Yeah. I honestly have no idea how much I eat without tracking. I have a huge appetite too! I also like with tracking I am controlling all the variables, so if I feel like I'm getting a little too fluffy I can make the necessary changes. Right now it's all just guess work and eating whenever. I do want to continue gaining mass but I know you can only gain so much per month (natural) so anything else is pretty much fat. Probably gonna do 3000 calorie bulk or so. Don't want to have to cut forever again, lopl

and thanks for the kind words :D arms still look like spaghetti to me :(

and thanks for the kind words :D arms still look like spaghetti to me :(

You're welcome.

Those with big appetites may have to track to keep the fat gains down especially while bulking but if you consistently eyeball your portions, over the years, you can move away from tracking if desired.

Nowadays I only track protein, the rest I just eyeball (after initially tracking with a change from a cut to bulk or bulk to cut) and I'll use the scale, mirror, clothes etc to see what direction I'm going.

I've gotten good at eyeballing my portions but my diet is usually the same foods so it becomes easier.

Well we can't do much with genetics there's some weak areas in everyone: for me it's lats so I'll try to hit those more often to bring them into proportion with the rest.

You mentioned about how much muscle you can gain monthly and here's a good read on that:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/whats-my-genetic-muscular-potential.html/

I hear ya about tracking, whether I'm bulking, cutting, or maintaining...I'm only successful if I actually count all my calories.

Back