Need (weight loss and strength stack advise)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Need (weight loss and strength stack advise)

Well now that Shredding and Strength Stack is gone what can I use? I've done the DMZ back in the day but its to much mass (I got enough of that).. I liked the results of the Shredding and strength stack but its gone... I am actually looking to continue/maintain my strength gains with no mass or very minimal lean mass gains with weight loss. (always the hardest) Thats my main goal is to drop those winter and holiday LBS... I liked the lean gains and fat loss the shredding strength gave me. But now that it is gone not sure what I can do in its place. I've always trusted the quality of products IronMag put out.. Can anyone lead me in the right direction or make the recommendation of what I can take it would be much appreciated..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A56cali View Post
    Well now that Shredding and Strength Stack is gone what can I use? I've done the DMZ back in the day but its to much mass (I got enough of that).. I liked the results of the Shredding and strength stack but its gone... I am actually looking to continue/maintain my strength gains with no mass or very minimal lean mass gains with weight loss. (always the hardest) Thats my main goal is to drop those winter and holiday LBS... I liked the lean gains and fat loss the shredding strength gave me. But now that it is gone not sure what I can do in its place. I've always trusted the quality of products IronMag put out.. Can anyone lead me in the right direction or make the recommendation of what I can take it would be much appreciated..
    I'd definitely run Osta Rx (3 caps daily) and Epi-Andro (4 caps daily) for fat loss.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

SDMZ 3.0

If you're gaining too much mass, you're eating TOO MUCH. You only gain mass if you're eating a caloric surplus in what your body needs to sustain itself. SDMZ 3.0 can be used to Bulk or CUT Fat... it's entirely up to the user and how disciplined they are in dieting and training for a specific goal in mind. Keep in mind you can always cut the dose back to 1 cap a day and still have great effect from 3.0. The addition of Epi Andro would be very beneficial, it will help aid in the strength department as well as lipolysis (burning fat), it also helps muscle tone by increasing muscle density, relieving sub cutaneous water and revealing a very dry vascular appearance, not to mention it's positive effect on libido and it's ability to stave off lethargy. It's an excellent addition to just about any cycle, 200mg being a moderate dose with good effects over a period of time, or 300-400mg for AMAZING results in as little as 6wks.
    IronMag Labs Representative
    Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF

Private Messages & E-Mails ALWAYS Welcomed!
    E-Mail Adrenolin Here
    Personal Training, Cycle Advice, Dieting Tips
    Whatever the question, I'll assist the best I can!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks I ordered the Osta Rx and Epi-Andro, and it came today. I'm going to run short 4 week cycles (I plan on 4 cycles) with a 6-8 week break between. Do I need E control for the Andro since I am doing short cycles?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I was horrible on my diet during my DMZ cycle.. Way to much however the strength gains were amazing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    SDMZ 3.0

If you're gaining too much mass, you're eating TOO MUCH. You only gain mass if you're eating a caloric surplus in what your body needs to sustain itself. SDMZ 3.0 can be used to Bulk or CUT Fat... it's entirely up to the user and how disciplined they are in dieting and training for a specific goal in mind. Keep in mind you can always cut the dose back to 1 cap a day and still have great effect from 3.0. The addition of Epi Andro would be very beneficial, it will help aid in the strength department as well as lipolysis (burning fat), it also helps muscle tone by increasing muscle density, relieving sub cutaneous water and revealing a very dry vascular appearance, not to mention it's positive effect on libido and it's ability to stave off lethargy. It's an excellent addition to just about any cycle, 200mg being a moderate dose with good effects over a period of time, or 300-400mg for AMAZING results in as little as 6wks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A56cali View Post
    Thanks I ordered the Osta Rx and Epi-Andro, and it came today. I'm going to run short 4 week cycles (I plan on 4 cycles) with a 6-8 week break between. Do I need E control for the Andro since I am doing short cycles?
    I'd at least just run Ultra Male at 1 cap daily for 30 days post cycle (1 bottle is good for 2 PCTs), then take a break before your next cycle.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15