• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo?

Production was discontinued, as it is of recently being deemed an anabolic steroid/derivative. The substance has been banned, no companies will be producing it any more. If found on the black market, I wouldn't throw down more than $40/bottle.

Halovar??

Hey guys! I have always used Halo Extreme in past. I have found it on ebay but recently i couldn't find any and purchased a brand called Halovar. Anyone heard of this? see below:

The structural compound behind HALOVAR is (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol). Halovar™ exhibits an extremely high anabolic to androgenic ratio translating into hard and consistent muscle gains with NO aromatization.

Benefits:

-Lean Muscle Gains
-Muscle Hardening
-Defined Look
-Strength Gains

These gains are notably extremely dry and lean in nature, making this product a favorite for the pre-contest athlete, or as an anabolic adjunct to any mass stack. Users realize a solid, consistent accumulation of quality musculature for an extended period of time.

“InSLINsified™” Proprietary Insulin Mimetic and Potentiation Complex In an effort to elevate and differentiate our products the new PURUS LABS™ products have been “InSLINsified™.”

Quite simply, we wanted to be the first to include “pro-insulin” ingredients in conjunction with “pro-anabolic” products.

It is insulin, not testosterone, not growth hormone that reins king of all the body’s anabolic hormones. From nutrient repartitioning, increased glycogen storage, increased protein synthesis, to muscle cell volumization, the anabolic effects of insulin cannot be overlooked.

This is precisely why we have chosen to include our InSLINsified matrix, consisting of only research proven insulin potentiators and mimetics, in all our “pro-anabolic” products at no additional cost to you. InSLINsified™ consists of chromium picolinate, cinnamon bark extract, fenugreek, and ALA (alpha lipolic acid), all of which have medical research warranting their inclusion in our matrix.

What do you all think of this? I just found halo extreme on ebay now and bought two more bottles but for now my boyfriend and i are taking this other brand. Any suggestions or comments? Thanks so much guys!!

Back