• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

urgent: multiple holds on my checking account, no order

calves of steel

Registered
Reaction score
Attempted to put an order in 2 nights ago but it kept saying that the card address couldn't be verified. Now I have multiple holds on my checking account for the price of my order and I have no order number or confirmation to show for it. I definitely do not want to be charged for a whole bunch of packs! Please let me know how I can get this hold removed.

Attempted to put an order in 2 nights ago but it kept saying that the card address couldn't be verified. Now I have multiple holds on my checking account for the price of my order and I have no order number or confirmation to show for it. I definitely do not want to be charged for a whole bunch of packs! Please let me know how I can get this hold removed.

Will escalate this up bro.

Your billing address has to match what your bank has on file for the card.
What you're seeing are authorizations on your account, not charges.
They will drop off in a few days, but it's out of our control.

Got the exact spelling of the address and everything from the bank and tried again. It's just not working at all. I live in an apartment, and having only one line for the address makes it very confusing. Looks like I'm looking at 2 more authorizations..

Last edited:
Back