• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Expiration Date?

rundmz

Registered
Reaction score
Hello I just got my Epi-andro in the mail today and the bottle says MGF 12 14 so does that mean they are expired? last i checked it was 2015. I just want to make sure before i take them. I can post a picture if that would help

Hello I just got my Epi-andro in the mail today and the bottle says MGF 12 14 so does that mean they are expired? last i checked it was 2015. I just want to make sure before i take them. I can post a picture if that would help
Not expired; supps will last for YEARS stored in a cool, dry, dark place.

I always store them that way, ok great to know thank you. Can i run EA solo or should i pick up M-sten

I always store them that way, ok great to know thank you. Can i run EA solo or should i pick up M-sten
EA can be run solo or stacked. But either way you should stock up on M-Sten and SDMZ 3.0 since they are almost gone and no more will be made.

MFG is prob the manufacturing date.
It is. His OP typo'd and said MGF which is Mechano Growth Factor for site injections and localized hyperplasia.

Back