• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

question about super dmz 3.0

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello. I've been looking and doing some research on the product super dmz 3.0 and just has a question I have not been able to find a direct answer to. I was wondering if this product will test positive for anything on a D.O.T panel 7 drug test? Main concern is one of the post I read somewhere stated that there was an ingredient that very closely resembled amphetamines. I'm not saying this product contains any but this is something that they test for during random drug testing and I just want to be sure. I've read posts about people in the military and law enforcement who say they had no worries while taking super dmz 3.0 but I just don't want to take a product that might have something in it that could be mistaken for something else. Mainly I drive a school bus and I don't want to risk anything for myself or anyone else. If this may pose a problem then there is no way I'm going to take it. Thanks for reading this

Is there something I can take for muscle gains that I don't have to worry about?

I'm tested similar to dot working as a train conductor, however there's no worries with sdmz. The only time I tread caution with hormones and stimulants is for the yearly physicals... Cause it makes my heart rate and bp a little whacky at times. But never any worries with the prohormones

So I should be OK taking super dmz? I have been doing some research for a good while now and have come to the conclusion that this is a product I really want to try. So you're pretty sure that there isn't anything to worry with as far as testing positive for any of the panel 7? I haven't been called for a test in a while and I may be due for one soon. But then again I may be able to take a cycle and be off it for years before I am testes again as well.

Yes you'll be fine. They don't test for anything in SDMZ, and they're required by law to tell you if your being tested for Anabolic Steroids, which practically never happens unless you got in a fight and someone mentioned you used steroids, they would never test you for them.

Great. Thank you for the useful info. Like I said I was mainly concerned because of a product review that mentioned there was an ingredient that when broken down closely resembles if not "is" the same as an amphetamine. I know there are certain prescriptions you can get from your doctor that even with a doctors note your D.O.T physical card can be pulled and you can even be taken off the bus. A coworker for our company fell prey to that and there wasn't anything my boss could do other than to pit him in a non driving position within the company. It was a prescription he had prescribed for him to help with sleep apnea which is something else D.O.T is cracking down on. Now all of our physicals include more standards that are required starting as if late last year.

Lol I stayed on cycle through my last company physical and the doctor was like "you're abnormally large and very lean for your size, however your testes seem a little atrophied... Have you been using anabolic steroids?" "No sir, never [with a big smile on my face]" And that was that.. he doesn't have the authority to go and test me for whatever, just what the company specifies.

Oh OK so you've actually been on dmz 3.0 and gone in for a drug test? I know it sounds like I'm being a pussy I just don't want to take the chance of loosing my job. I'm not worried about the physicals. Just did my yearly one in November. Just worried about the surprise random testing.

The "random" generator seems to pull my name out of the hat more often than most for drug and alcohol tests. Breathalyze, mouth swab, piss. I don't mind it though they pay me an extra hour or however many hours the test takes... I've held my piss for almost 3hrs before after they made me drink nearly a gallon of water lol

I guess I'll go ahead and order a bottle then. I trust what your saying just still unsure about that one ingredient in it. But I'll order a bottle and go from there. Thanks.

another question I have is I don't have time to make it to the gym which sounds like a cop out but I work roughly 12 to 14 hours a day Monday through Friday and I use the set of power blocks that I have at home with a bench. I've been doing the Men's Health 60 day transformation. Will this help me to gain muscle while only doing the 60 day transformation? I'm in phase 2 which does lifting And full body workouts.

A regular drug panel does NOT test for steroids. Your employer would have to do an actual test for that.

You should still make decent gains even from your home workout, with diet etc locked in.

Back