• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PCT timing

cheveli

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys

I'll be staring my PCT pretty soon and wanted to confirm some things. Here is what the plan is:

Nolva ~ Weeks 6-9 @ 20/20/20/10
Ultra Male ~ 6-12 @ 1cap e/d
E-Control ~ Weeks 10-12 @ 3caps e/d
ACS ~ Weeks 6-12 @ 2caps e/d

Question is, does it matter that it's all taken at the end of the day ? Wouldn't ACS interfere with the others?

Is the Nolva dosage adequate enough for my
weight, 217lbs? Besides these questions any issues with the plan above?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys

I'll be staring my PCT pretty soon and wanted to confirm some things. Here is what the plan is:

Question is, does it matter that it's all taken at the end of the day ? Wouldn't ACS interfere with the others?

Thanks

That's fine, and ACS won't affect those products, only possibly methylated PHs.

Hey guys

Thanks

Eb is right, the milk thistle (silymarrin) only effects the absorption of methyls, with a prohormone like Epi andro, there's no need to separate acs dosage... However I still do.

From your pct, I gathered your cycle was 5wks. If it were 6wks long, you're beginning your pct a week too early. As for the nolva, I hold it at a steady 20mg dose... I don't like tapering hormones as it yoyo's your hormones levels, which can lead to more sides (even with nolva)

Sorry forgot to update the week count. It was an 8 week cycle, halo 75/4-andro 200.

Exactly, sorry about that. Wasn't planning on extending but I was seeing some great results.

So besides that, the rest looks ok?

Back