• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ACE Osta Rx log

Ace

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you IML and heavy for this opportunity. I received my Osta Rx today! Here is everything I'm currently taking. I will log every week on how the progress is going along with a picture. My goal is to lose fat while building muscle. I'm 5'3". 123 lbs, and 13%-15% body fat. My routine will be:
Day 1: Legs and Abs,
Day 2: Cardio
Day 3: Back and Biceps
Day 4: Cardio
Day 5: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
Day 6: REST DAY
Day 7: Cardio

I took my first 2 capsules today and so far and I do feel more alert and energized than usual. No other side effects, which is great!

5u2244.jpg

Keep up the good work I will be following as I would like to introduce my wife to this product I am currently using osta and as usual have a great results hoping that my wife will be inspired by other women using this product

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Ok so I have some time before work to tell everyone how Osta Rx is working so far. Well, its been about a week so far and I love it! It does feel like I get more energy and I don't need to take a pre-workout. I did get a few headaches in the beginning because how my body was reacting, but its adjusting to the Osta Rx a lot better now. I do have more endurance during my workout that I've also noticed. I will be more in depth later along with pics!

Ok so I have some time before work to tell everyone how Osta Rx is working so far. Well, its been about a week so far and I love it! It does feel like I get more energy and I don't need to take a pre-workout. I did get a few headaches in the beginning because how my body was reacting, but its adjusting to the Osta Rx a lot better now. I do have more endurance during my workout that I've also noticed. I will be more in depth later along with pics!
Sounds good; stay hydrated!

Good job keep it up this is very encouraging I need lots of realtime info so I can share with my wife

Ok, I now have time to give everyone a full update about Oasta Rx. By the way I am eating clean also and staying hydrated. I stay around 1787.5 calories a day. The way i've been taking it is 1 in the morning before I have breakfast along with my other supplements, and the other one in the afternoon at 2. My routine may not be the best routine ever but its something. Also it's working out great for me so far. I have been working out at home with a 13 month old baby boy too, so keep that in mind.
Legs and abs:
- Barbell full squat 3x12 - 111 LBS. Yesterday I was able to do 135LBS
- Dumbbell walking lungs 4x12 - 40 LBS
- Lying leg curls 3x15 - 88 LBS. Yesterday I did 108
- Barbell dead lift 3x15- 110 LBS
- Calf raises 3x12 - 90 LBS
- Flat bench lying leg raises 3x20
- Crunches 2x1-
- Planks 5x 15 sec.
with my abdominal workouts I sometimes do insanity abs.
Cardio days:
I run 3-5 miles or if its bad outside I do cardio insanity.
Back and Biceps:
- Bent over barbell row 3x10 - 45 LBS
- Barbell dead lift 3x15 110 LBS (sometimes do more reps.)
- Dumbbell alternate biceps curl 3x10 - 20 LBS (with each arm)
- Preacher curl 3x10 - 30 LBS (I use dumbbells instead of the bar)
Chest, Shoulders and Triceps:
- Barbell bench press 3x10- 45 LBS
- Incline dumbbell flyes 3x10 - 40 LBS
- Side lateral raise 3x12 - 40 LBS
- shoulder press 3x15 - 60 LBS
- Push ups 3x15, lately I've been doing 3x20
- Lying triceps press 3x12 - 40 LBS
I alternate my tricep exercises with: overhead extensions, incline push ups, one-arm kickback, and tricep dips.
That pretty much sums up what I do. I do workout with my little guy sometimes and he loves it. I stick with my routine but I also seem to add more exercises. I will post before and after pictures later in the day. Overall, I do think the Oasta Rx is working and helping me lose that last bit of fat from having a baby wooohooooo!!!!!! I am pleased with the week results so far! I'm excited for the results in the end.

I did forget to mention that my little guy does have an extraordinary amount of energy and with the help of Oasta Rx I do feel like I can keep up with him through the day. I also work like everyone else and this helps me to stay focused. When I take the 2 o'clock I am still ready to workout at 6 or 7 at night. I have no excuse to not workout. Plus I do take a pre-workout 30-45 min before I do start actual workout.

Ok here are the photos I said I would post.. This is the end of my first week of using Osta Rx.

2yubkv9.jpg

23udi06.jpg

2dt56ch.jpg

24l0v4g.jpg

Awesome pics you are beginning to flow in into symmetry looking good keep up the great work

Thank you, and I'd like to think so. I'm genualy a happy person but I do have my stressful times. The way I handle the stress is calmer and more of a positive outlook nowadays. My libido has not increased it's the same. The one thing I really have noticed lately is the recovery time. I worked out my back and biceps the other day and I thought for sure I would be soo sore the next day and I wasn't, I felt great.

Your welcome and anytime.

This week was not a great week. I did something to my knee, hip and back. It definitely ruined this past week. With Osta Rx I really recommend taking Orange Triad because that helped more than taking fish oil and glutamine. This week I'm ready hit it hard and I feel 100x better. Also I did notice that my emotions were all over the place. With the menstrual cycle females hormones are already crazy and being on the Osta rx it was very unpredictable on how I would react to things. My boyfriend even noticed my emotions were out of control this week.. So this past week sucked.

Great post I wonder how it affects women that don't have a monthly or even women that don't have it at all
? Were the injuries due to the osta dry joints or just minor injuries from overdoing it

Great post I wonder how it affects women that don't have a monthly or even women that don't have it at all
? Were the injuries due to the osta dry joints or just minor injuries from overdoing it

Osta hasn't been shown to cause emotional OR joint problems (dry joints) in anyone...men or women. We have other women logging on this forum right now that have ran Osta before without issue.

This is by no means a dig at ACE...just figuring that the said issues are unrelated to Osta...or perhaps she is just unlucky in how it affects her. But my guess would be that these issues will pass. Good luck, ACE...and don't overthink it! :)

Sorry to hear you had a bad month. I dont think Osta was the cause IMO. As you know, there are some good months and occasionally there are some really bad months peppered in. Thats natural and probably would have occurred whether you were on Osta or not. Sometimes we just have bad months. This could be caused naturally in the body.

Stay strong ... Being a chic just sux sometimes :)

I'm not blaming the Osta on the crazy emotional roller coaster I had the past week. I am just saying how I've been while taking it and I could of just had a really bad month. It does suck being a girl sometimes. :) and as far as dry joints the Osta Rx actually is supposed to stimulate bone retention because of the SARM. I know it is from over doing it. I get great endurance from it and I actually started this week to take 3 capsules now. I am noticing more development in my muscles and I love it. I still would recommend this product hands down.

I'm not blaming the Osta on the crazy emotional roller coaster I had the past week. I am just saying how I've been while taking it and I could of just had a really bad month. It does suck being a girl sometimes. :) and as far as dry joints the Osta Rx actually is supposed to stimulate bone retention because of the SARM. I know it is from over doing it. I get great endurance from it and I actually started this week to take 3 capsules now. I am noticing more development in my muscles and I love it. I still would recommend this product hands down.

Osta does help to increase bone density, there just isn't anything in the makeup of Osta that would lead towards drying out of the joints. Like you said, it could just be from over doing it :). Glad to see you bumped it up to 3 caps though...you might as well get the most out of it!

This week has been good! like I said I am doing 3 capsules and it's great how quick my body got used to it. I lost a total of 6 pounds so far. I see how how it does increase lean muscle mass and fat loss. My libido has increased as well. I noticed it more from taking 3 capsules.

Great to hear the Osta is treating you well. The information you and the other ladies are sharing on here from your logs is excellent! Keep at it Ace, your killin it!

I agree very encouraging keep up the great work

Back