• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can I go from DMZ 2.0 cycle immediately to Cyanostane safely?

Viking5013

Registered
Reaction score
I am coming up to the end of my first 4 weeks of my DMZ 2.0 cycle. the second 4 weeks doesnt include the dmz. so i was wondering if right after my second 4 weeks of the dmz stack can i immediatly start my cyanostane stack or should i give my body a rest?

I am coming up to the end of my first 4 weeks of my DMZ 2.0 cycle. the second 4 weeks doesnt include the dmz. so i was wondering if right after my second 4 weeks of the dmz stack can i immediatly start my cyanostane stack or should i give my body a rest?

Give it a rest brother, you'll have plenty of time to do more cycles in the future. Time on cycle, plus PCT, equals time off before starting another run. This is a generic rule of thumb for most. Need to let your natural test production catch back up.

Rest is good...
But why not do it like so...
Im not sure so I'll ask cant he/u jus do 2weeks of cyano @2-3caps daily an then go ahead to his pct after that
Dmz 2.0 for 1-4week
Cyano @2-3caps eve day week 5-6
PCT week 7-10
?????????????????
Im askin because I have my next cycle running like this...

you would be better off getting on Osta Rx for 8 weeks, then do a 4 week Cyanostane cycle, ultimately this appraoch will be much more effective.

Rest is good...
But why not do it like so...
Im not sure so I'll ask cant he/u jus do 2weeks of cyano @2-3caps daily an then go ahead to his pct after that
Dmz 2.0 for 1-4week
Cyano @2-3caps eve day week 5-6
PCT week 7-10
?????????????????
Im askin because I have my next cycle running like this...
2weeks of Cyanostane is insufficient and a waste of money imho.
you would be better off getting on Osta Rx for 8 weeks, then do a 4 week Cyanostane cycle, ultimately this appraoch will be much more effective.
Give it a rest brother, you'll have plenty of time to do more cycles in the future. Time on cycle, plus PCT, equals time off before starting another run. This is a generic rule of thumb for most. Need to let your natural test production catch back up.
Agreed with both posts

sounds solid...

How soon after starting my PCT can I start osta? I have about 2 weeks left of my dmz cycle. Don't want to lose my muscle from the cycle.

How soon after starting my PCT can I start osta? I have about 2 weeks left of my dmz cycle. Don't want to lose my muscle from the cycle.

Use it after PCT bro. It can be suppressive.

Back