• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wesley VS 315 incline Bench Press with IronMagLabs.com

208 lbs of complete animal! That is very impressive!

Damn dude, that is impressive!! I feel like a puss now. lol

Hey man ty very much!! No worries I better be doing decent weight after 20+ years competing LOL.

How long have you been training for now?? Either way man, if anyone hits 315 even for a single, that is awesome!!!!

One day I'll get it!! I started training in 2011 at the ripe old age of 34, first year spent loosing weight and basically trying to learn my way around the gym. All things considered, (mostly age) I feel like I've made decent progress. Just wish it would come faster!!! LoL. I'm working 275-280 for singles right now, oh so close to the 315... but still sooooo far away!!! You're video is definitely a motivator! ;)

One day I'll get it!! I started training in 2011 at the ripe old age of 34, first year spent loosing weight and basically trying to learn my way around the gym. All things considered, (mostly age) I feel like I've made decent progress. Just wish it would come faster!!! LoL. I'm working 275-280 for singles right now, oh so close to the 315... but still sooooo far away!!! You're video is definitely a motivator! ;)
Awesome man, great that you are already working with such heavy weights, congrats thats really very strong!!!! Appreciate the dialogue and super happy to hear that the video motivates you. This makes me happy to hear. Very nice to meet you and will see you on the forum!!!!
-wesley

^^ bump ^^

This was 6 years ago...

Scary!!

Back