• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Q & A with Mike Arnold

Best treatment for limp dick on tren (besides the obvious of lowering / cutting the tren out) ?

Use an anti-prolactin drug like Cabergoline. Also, make sure you are using some test, as it is essential for sexual functioning. 500-1,000 mg week usually has a tremendous effect on sexual performance, as long as estrogen is controlled. Proviron and Masteron are also other good compounds to use for enhanced sex drive-function.

Use an anti-prolactin drug like Cabergoline. Also, make sure you are using some test, as it is essential for sexual functioning. 500-1,000 mg week usually has a tremendous effect on sexual performance, as long as estrogen is controlled. Proviron and Masteron are also other good compounds to use for enhanced sex drive-function.

Thanks! Legit peptide sites for Caber you can recommend? Don't want to put down 80-100$ on some fake stuff.

Thanks! Legit peptide sites for Caber you can recommend? Don't want to put down 80-100$ on some fake stuff.

Don't know about Caber--not many places sell it. I have heard that it doesn't stay stable in a solution, which means it would need to be sold in pill form. Unfortunately, this is not possible at peptide-research sites.

Prami is widely available and will get the job done. Caber is around, but it costs a lot ands needs to be ordered from UGL's.

Hey Mike,
I assume you've been ask this question many many times. As hard as i tried to figure all out by myself, i couldn't help but to ask someone with such a knowledge and experience.
I've been researching Pro-hormones for a while (specifically Super DMZ 2.0). The more forums, articles, reviews I read the more confuse I get what to take while on cycle and for PCT.
The list of products is endless and i would greatly appreciate any suggestions, comments, what to discard or add to this DMZ Cycle.
As this would be my first cycle I want to make sure I'm doing it the right way.
Reading some of your posts too i came down to this:

ON CYCLE Weeks 1-4:

Supper DMZ 2.0
Advance Cycle Support
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Flex Rx (i lift heavy and my joints start bothering me)

PCT Weeks 5-8:

E-Control
SERM (Nolva or Clomid?)
Advance Cycle Support
Ultra Male
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Flex Rx

(I think you mentioned SERM would be good but not necessary with E-Control, and you prefer Clomid).
I see there are also Anabolic-Matrix, Growth... endless # of supplements.

Is there anything that you would add/discard/replace?

PS.
I'm:
31 years old.
6'2".
205lbs lean, decent physique.
Eat clean and a lot.
Been an athlete all my life.

Currently taking: Whey Protein, Creatine, BCAA, Multi Vitamin, B complex, ZMA.

1)What can I expect out of a higher dose of epistane(60mg)with the current settings: below

500mg test
12.5 aromasin eod
trenabol 60mg a day

2)Running superdmz 3.0 at 2 caps a day for 12 weeks even with a diet full of omega 3's, whole grains, heavy support supps a big no no? Or aslong as responsible will be fine?

injection pain + a small amount of redness on side of leg/hip from a glute shot?

Dementia from long term benadryl use?

First symptoms of kidneys and liver givin' out?

Mike i am currently using GHRP-2 + CJC-1295 NO DAC (MIX BLEND) at 150mcg of each so 300mcg injects 3x daily, AM, 4 hours later then, about 4 hours later post workout and for pre bed i dose 400mcg IPAM + 100mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC.

I was wondering do you think if i upped the dose of the GHRP-2 to 250mcg + 250mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC 3x daily AM, 4 hours later, 4 hours later and then pre bed to 500mcg IPAM + 100mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC. WOuld i get better results or would prolactin and cortisol rise too much and negate the results? And possibly other side effects from too high dosing, like water retention which will increase B.P. which would stress my kidneys. Also possible high blood sugar levels from all the constant GH spikes.

Kinda trying to find the upper limit sweet spot for 3x dosing GHRP-2 + prebed IPAM. Again i use a mix blend so ghrp-2 + cjc-1295 is 1:1 ratio i know over 100mcg cjc-1295 no dac is not beneficial. I am pretty heavy and lean now 6'3'' 253lbs 10% bodyfat. I heard GHRP-2 could be dosed 1mcg per Kilogram?

Hey Mike,
I assume you've been ask this question many many times. As hard as i tried to figure all out by myself, i couldn't help but to ask someone with such a knowledge and experience.
I've been researching Pro-hormones for a while (specifically Super DMZ 2.0). The more forums, articles, reviews I read the more confuse I get what to take while on cycle and for PCT.
The list of products is endless and i would greatly appreciate any suggestions, comments, what to discard or add to this DMZ Cycle.
As this would be my first cycle I want to make sure I'm doing it the right way.
Reading some of your posts too i came down to this:

ON CYCLE Weeks 1-4:

Supper DMZ 2.0
Advance Cycle Support
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Flex Rx (i lift heavy and my joints start bothering me)

PCT Weeks 5-8:

E-Control
SERM (Nolva or Clomid?)
Advance Cycle Support
Ultra Male
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Flex Rx

(I think you mentioned SERM would be good but not necessary with E-Control, and you prefer Clomid).
I see there are also Anabolic-Matrix, Growth... endless # of supplements.

Is there anything that you would add/discard/replace?

PS.
I'm:
31 years old.
6'2".
205lbs lean, decent physique.
Eat clean and a lot.
Been an athlete all my life.

Currently taking: Whey Protein, Creatine, BCAA, Multi Vitamin, B complex, ZMA.

In terms of AAS, there isnt anything that "needs" to be added in order to make great gains. When it comes to health, everything you have listed is beneficial, but optional. Personally, I think the Cycle Support is important, especially if you plan on continuing to use oral AAS...and given your age. The same goes with the Multi-vitamin and fish oil. They all contribute to good health, but all are optional. It is your decision. The joint support supp is more of an indvidual thing, as not everyone has joint issues. I won't tell you that you "need" anything, but I am sure you are aware of the health benefits. personally, I use cycle support, fish oil, and a multi all the time--every day, whether I am on-cycle or not, but not everyone else does, so you need to make your own decision in those areas.

1)What can I expect out of a higher dose of epistane(60mg)with the current settings: below

500mg test
12.5 aromasin eod
trenabol 60mg a day

2)Running superdmz 3.0 at 2 caps a day for 12 weeks even with a diet full of omega 3's, whole grains, heavy support supps a big no no? Or aslong as responsible will be fine?

1.) Impossibleto say---too many variables. Genetics, diet, training, level of development, etc all play a sgnificant role in dtermining what kind of gains you will make. I wish I could provide an answer, but there are just too many unknows. Howwver, if you want to know what type of gains others are making, there are numerous reviews posted online.

2.) Completey unacceptable. As an employee of IML, I can only recommend 4, but in my opinion, 6 weeks is about as far as you should push it when dosed at 2 caps daily. 60 mg of DMZ 3.0 (2 caps) is not the same thing as 60mg of Epistane.

Dementia from long term benadryl use?

First symptoms of kidneys and liver givin' out?

No offense, but if you can't even type out comprehensible sentences, I am not going to try and guess what is is you're asking me. Let me ask you a question. How do you think it comes across when you can't even take 10 seconds to type out an intelligble question, yet you expect me to not only use my personal time guessing what it is you want, but also providing reliable answers? Look at the questions you typed out below...

"injection pain + a small amount of redness on side of leg/hip from a glute shot?"

"Dementia from long term benadryl use?

Are you asking me if Benadryl does cause dimentia, doesn't cause dimentia, or something else. Same with the other question. There are dozens of different possible questions.

Also, while I am here to answe general questions, I am not here as a virtual encyclopedia. In other words, if the answer to a question can easily be found by doing a simple Google search, then search.

I don't mean to sound harsh or like a dick, but I don't have the time to sit here and answer questions that anyone could easily find the asnwers to almost immediately. Thank you for understanding. :)

Last edited:
Mike,

I discussed this with you briefly. I want to run Hexarelin with ModGRF1-29 at 50/100mcgs respectively in the morning and postworkout on M, W, and F, to avoid densitization as you have recommended. No other GHRP/GHRH on off days, is that ok? I want tobget the most out of the hexarelin, since it is much more powerful then the other GHRPs. How would I know when densitization has occured?

I was also thinking of adding IGF1 LR3. Since I'm dosing the GHRP/GHRH peps postworkout to take advantage of the natural GH pulse postworkout, I was thinking of adding the IGF1 preworkout. Does that sound right? I heard IGF1 inhibits the GH release so I thought dosing it postworkout would not be a good idea and preworkout sounded better.

Regards,
Rambo

Mike i am currently using GHRP-2 + CJC-1295 NO DAC (MIX BLEND) at 150mcg of each so 300mcg injects 3x daily, AM, 4 hours later then, about 4 hours later post workout and for pre bed i dose 400mcg IPAM + 100mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC.

I was wondering do you think if i upped the dose of the GHRP-2 to 250mcg + 250mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC 3x daily AM, 4 hours later, 4 hours later and then pre bed to 500mcg IPAM + 100mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC. WOuld i get better results or would prolactin and cortisol rise too much and negate the results? And possibly other side effects from too high dosing, like water retention which will increase B.P. which would stress my kidneys. Also possible high blood sugar levels from all the constant GH spikes.

Kinda trying to find the upper limit sweet spot for 3x dosing GHRP-2 + prebed IPAM. Again i use a mix blend so ghrp-2 + cjc-1295 is 1:1 ratio i know over 100mcg cjc-1295 no dac is not beneficial. I am pretty heavy and lean now 6'3'' 253lbs 10% bodyfat. I heard GHRP-2 could be dosed 1mcg per Kilogram?

In short, the answer is yes. Uusing higher doses of GHRP-2 and Ipam you will result in larger spikes in GH. However, I would NOT increase your dose of ModGRF1-29 (no dac) beyond 100 mcg per inject (150 mcg, max), regardless of how high your GHRP-2 or Ipam does goes. If you are going to increase the dose of anything, your money would be better spent on increasing the dose of GHRP-2 and Ipam, as the effectuiveness of the GHRP's is more dose dependent than ModGRF1-29.

However, I have a better idea. Implement Hexarelin. It is the strongest GHRP available and will blow your GH levels through the roof even when used at only 50 mcg per injection (when combined with 100 mcg Mod). This has been clinically proven (search Pubmed) At 5,000 mcg per vial, you would get 100 freakin' doses out of a single vial. It is far, FAR more coct-effective than Ipam....and works about 10X better at increasing GH levels, even when used at a fraction of the dose.

But...you can't use Hex all the time due to desnesitization issues. This doesn't mean you can't continually use it--it just mans you can't use it too frequently. I would add in Hex at 50-100 mcg (with 100 mcg Mod) 2X daily, but only on Mon/Wed/Fri. During the other times, use GHRP-2 with Mod. This will allow your Gh levesl to rise higher without spending more money...and will alos prevent desensitization from occuring with the Hex.

In my opinion, Ipam is really only suitable for pre-bed use at high dosages, but for most people, they would simply be better poff using only GHRP-2 & Mod and Hex & mod. It will cost less money and result in higher GH levels. You would need to use a very high dose of Ipam in order to equal the increase in GH you would get from a single inject of 250 mcg GHRP-2 & 100 mcg Mod. Yes, Ipam will maintain elevated GH levels for longer, which is good for when you are sleeping, but is it really cost-effective? Not for most people.

As far as prolactin and cortisol goes, it really isn't a big deal. When Hex is dosed at 50 mcg with 100 mcg Mod, there is only a small elevation in those hormones--not enough to cause any issues. The benefits far outweigh the negatives, which are almost non-existent. GHRP-2, even when dosed at 300 mcg per inject, does not cause a large spike in those hormones, either. Basically, you can take these drugs at very effectuve dosages and not have to concern yourself with prolactin or cortisol. Besides, if you use AAS, then cortisol is already being inhibited, which would pretty much negate any increase seen with the GH peptides.

As far as water retention goes, it varries according to the GH peptides being used, as well as dosage. Some GH peps cause more water retention than others. However, increased water retention is also indicative of high GH levels, so this is not necessarily a bad thing. In BP is a concern, take a blood presure supp, like Hawthorne Berry, which is included in IML's Advanced Cycle Support product. I can take multiple AAS that are all known to increase BP and still stay within a normal range when using that product. Others will tell you the same thing.

In short, the answer is yes. Uusing higher doses of GHRP-2 and Ipam you will result in larger spikes in GH. However, I would NOT increase your dose of ModGRF1-29 (no dac) beyond 100 mcg per inject (150 mcg, max), regardless of how high your GHRP-2 or Ipam does goes. If you are going to increase the dose of anything, your money would be better spent on increasing the dose of GHRP-2 and Ipam, as the effectuiveness of the GHRP's is more dose dependent than ModGRF1-29.

However, I have a better idea. Implement Hexarelin. It is the strongest GHRP available and will blow your GH levels through the roof even when used at only 50 mcg per injection (when combined with 100 mcg Mod). This has been clinically proven (search Pubmed) At 5,000 mcg per vial, you would get 100 freakin' doses out of a single vial. It is far, FAR more coct-effective than Ipam....and works about 10X better at increasing GH levels, even when used at a fraction of the dose.

But...you can't use Hex all the time due to desnesitization issues. This doesn't mean you can't continually use it--it just mans you can't use it too frequently. I would add in Hex at 50-100 mcg (with 100 mcg Mod) 2X daily, but only on Mon/Wed/Fri. During the other times, use GHRP-2 with Mod. This will allow your Gh levesl to rise higher without spending more money...and will alos prevent desensitization from occuring with the Hex.

In my opinion, Ipam is really only suitable for pre-bed use at high dosages, but for most people, they would simply be better poff using only GHRP-2 & Mod and Hex & mod. It will cost less money and result in higher GH levels. You would need to use a very high dose of Ipam in order to equal the increase in GH you would get from a single inject of 250 mcg GHRP-2 & 100 mcg Mod. Yes, Ipam will maintain elevated GH levels for longer, which is good for when you are sleeping, but is it really cost-effective? Not for most people.

As far as prolactin and cortisol goes, it really isn't a big deal. When Hex is dosed at 50 mcg with 100 mcg Mod, there is only a small elevation in those hormones--not enough to cause any issues. The benefits far outweigh the negatives, which are almost non-existent. GHRP-2, even when dosed at 300 mcg per inject, does not cause a large spike in those hormones, either. Basically, you can take these drugs at very effectuve dosages and not have to concern yourself with prolactin or cortisol. Besides, if you use AAS, then cortisol is already being inhibited, which would pretty much negate any increase seen with the GH peptides.

As far as water retention goes, it varries according to the GH peptides being used, as well as dosage. Some GH peps cause more water retention than others. However, increased water retention is also indicative of high GH levels, so this is not necessarily a bad thing. In BP is a concern, take a blood presure supp, like Hawthorne Berry, which is included in IML's Advanced Cycle Support product. I can take multiple AAS that are all known to increase BP and still stay within a normal range when using that product. Others will tell you the same thing.

I undestand my only issue is because i have a mix blend 5MG of GHRP-2 + 5 MG CJC-1295 NO DAC, in the same vial i cant be selective. So if money doesn't bother me is it ok to dose 250mg ghrp-2 + 250mg cjc-1295 no dac, Or are there negative effects of dosing CJC-1295 NO dac above 150mcg?

I undestand my only issue is because i have a mix blend 5MG of GHRP-2 + 5 MG CJC-1295 NO DAC, in the same vial i cant be selective. So if money doesn't bother me is it ok to dose 250mg ghrp-2 + 250mg cjc-1295 no dac, Or are there negative effects of dosing CJC-1295 NO dac above 150mcg?

Sure, you can do that. Or, you can just buy some straight GHRP-2 and add it to your mixed blend. This way, you don't have to waste your ModGRF1-29 by using more than you need.

Mike,

I discussed this with you briefly. I want to run Hexarelin with ModGRF1-29 at 50/100mcgs respectively in the morning and postworkout on M, W, and F, to avoid densitization as you have recommended. No other GHRP/GHRH on off days, is that ok? I want tobget the most out of the hexarelin, since it is much more powerful then the other GHRPs. How would I know when densitization has occured?

I was also thinking of adding IGF1 LR3. Since I'm dosing the GHRP/GHRH peps postworkout to take advantage of the natural GH pulse postworkout, I was thinking of adding the IGF1 preworkout. Does that sound right? I heard IGF1 inhibits the GH release so I thought dosing it postworkout would not be a good idea and preworkout sounded better.

Regards,
Rambo
I think you skipped over this one brother. But I'd like to add, what if one were to run hex at 50 to 100mcg only postworkout everyday. Would that be enough to get benefits and still avoid desensitization? I'm thinking an experiment is in my future

Hi Mike.
This is how i thought of my first PH cycle:

Weeks 1-4:
Supper DMZ
Advance Cycle Support

Weeks 5-8:
Advance Cycle support
E-control
Ultra male

Reading about DMZ on the website i see that for PCT Anabolic Matrix can be used to help restore testosterone production and libido, and it is recommended to stack E control with it.
But i see on the forum that you don't think it's a good idea to use an AI (in my case E-control) since it may further exacerbate side effects by excessively reducing estrogen, unless estrogen level is above normal.

My question is: if i take Supper DMZ 2.0 do you not recommend using E-control, unless estrogen level is above normal? What do you recommend to get the most out of DMZ cycle and PCT?

This is my guess:

Weeks 1-4:
Super DMZ 2.0
Advance Cycle Support

Weeks 5-8:
Advance Cycle Support
E-control (as needed)
Anabolic Matrix?
Ultra Male?

I just want to do this right, get the most out of it without side effects, if that makes sense.

Thank you in advance.

No offense, but if you can't even type out comprehensible sentences, I am not going to try and guess what is is you're asking me. Let me ask you a question. How do you think it comes across when you can't even take 10 seconds to type out an intelligble question, yet you expect me to not only use my personal time guessing what it is you want, but also providing reliable answers? Look at the questions you typed out below...

"injection pain + a small amount of redness on side of leg/hip from a glute shot?"

"Dementia from long term benadryl use?

Are you asking me if Benadryl does cause dimentia, doesn't cause dimentia, or something else. Same with the other question. There are dozens of different possible questions.

Also, while I am here to answe general questions, I am not here as a virtual encyclopedia. In other words, if the answer to a question can easily be found by doing a simple Google search, then search.

I don't mean to sound harsh or like a dick, but I don't have the time to sit here and answer questions that anyone could easily find the asnwers to almost immediately. Thank you for understanding. :)

No offense taken! I was rushed when I wrote those down.

My question is

-Will benadryl at 50mg daily cause brain damage and dementia?

Mike,

What are your thoughts on using cjc1296 dac 1 to 2 times weekly versus the usual ghrp/modgrf1-29? In the past it seems that cjc1295 dac was frowned upon for things such as gh "bleed" but recently there has been numerous cases of great results using it. I would like your input. The hex/modgrf1-29 protocol I'm on now bothers me a little with all the numerous pins and the fear of desensitization.

Regards,
Rambo

I think you skipped over this one brother. But I'd like to add, what if one were to run hex at 50 to 100mcg only postworkout everyday. Would that be enough to get benefits and still avoid desensitization? I'm thinking an experiment is in my future

It's probably fine, but I would still take one day off per week.

Hi Mike.
This is how i thought of my first PH cycle:

Weeks 1-4:
Supper DMZ
Advance Cycle Support

Weeks 5-8:
Advance Cycle support
E-control
Ultra male

Reading about DMZ on the website i see that for PCT Anabolic Matrix can be used to help restore testosterone production and libido, and it is recommended to stack E control with it.
But i see on the forum that you don't think it's a good idea to use an AI (in my case E-control) since it may further exacerbate side effects by excessively reducing estrogen, unless estrogen level is above normal.

My question is: if i take Supper DMZ 2.0 do you not recommend using E-control, unless estrogen level is above normal? What do you recommend to get the most out of DMZ cycle and PCT?

This is my guess:

Weeks 1-4:
Super DMZ 2.0
Advance Cycle Support

Weeks 5-8:
Advance Cycle Support
E-control (as needed)
Anabolic Matrix?
Ultra Male?

I just want to do this right, get the most out of it without side effects, if that makes sense.

Thank you in advance.

1.) Your cycle looks fine.

2.) I do recommend running an AI during PCT.

3.) I do NOT recommend running an AI during a cycle of non-aromatizable steroids.

Even though estrogen levels will be low during both the cycle and PCT, using an AI will be beneficial during PCT, as it will help restore test production. There is no need to use an AI during a cycle of non-aromatizable AAS, as it will not provide any benefits.

No offense taken! I was rushed when I wrote those down.

My question is

-Will benadryl at 50mg daily cause brain damage and dementia?

I have never heard of any such side effects. While OTC medications often have side effects, they usually need to demonstrate a reasonable degree of safety before being approved for sale. Literally millions of people use/have used benadryl for decades...and I have never heard of anyone being diagnosed with this illness/injury as a direct result of using benadryl.

Mike,

What are your thoughts on using cjc1296 dac 1 to 2 times weekly versus the usual ghrp/modgrf1-29? In the past it seems that cjc1295 dac was frowned upon for things such as gh "bleed" but recently there has been numerous cases of great results using it. I would like your input. The hex/modgrf1-29 protocol I'm on now bothers me a little with all the numerous pins and the fear of desensitization.

Regards,
Rambo

Desensitization is not something to fear. Desensitization, when used in this context, refers to the body's inability to respond to Hexarelin. In order to resensitize yourself, all you need to do is take a few days off--a week at best with severe desensitization. It is not something that causes permament or long-term damage.

CJC-1295 dac, when used alone, is nowhere near as effective for GH release as the aformentioned Mod & hex combo. In order to avoid desensitization with Hex & mod, just run it twice daily, 3 days per week...and on the other days, use Mod & GHRP-2, which doesn't cause densitization...or very minor densitization at worst.

The bottom line is that your GH levels will be much higher using a combination of Hex & Mod and GHJRP-2 & <od, rather than CJC-1295 dac by itself. It's not even close really.

Pinning gets old--I know, but at this time there is no way to get around it and still get optimal results.

I have both Clomid and E-control.
How should i use them for my PCT?
And at what dosage?
Start the first week with Clomid, add E-control the second week?

I have never heard of any such side effects. While OTC medications often have side effects, they usually need to demonstrate a reasonable degree of safety before being approved for sale. Literally millions of people use/have used benadryl for decades...and I have never heard of anyone being diagnosed with this illness/injury as a direct result of using benadryl.

Whats the highest dose I could use everyday year round? For sleep purposes...ive been using 50mg everyday with no problems at all. Im hoping I just answered my own question lol.

Mike, is it wise after a long period in a calorie deficit to jump into a bulk? I've read that the body is in fat storage mode so you will just put on what weight you lost. What happens if you were to add a PH such as super Tren when you up cals?

not mike, but I've fasted before, you want to re-introduce the carbs slowly so your body can adjust with the metabolism... otherwise no issues, you should be able to be up and running fully within a couple weeks

Thanks not mike, very helpful answer :)

Back