• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

unsure of what to do for next lean bulking cycle

Musclebound98

Registered
Reaction score
In about 2 months ill be running my third ph cycle. My first one was Msten with 1ad and noticed decent gains with that and then i ran the superdmz3.0 stack and noticed incredible gains as well. However with the dmz stack i started having nose bleeds, i think it was related to the dymethazine because i didnt have them while taking the msten which i know is a compound in the dmz. But then again it could have been the 4ad as well.

So I'm trying to pick out a decent stack that will put on some decent lean muscle mass with zero water retention and the best possibility to keep gains after pct. I was thinking about running halo extreme with 1-ad (2 caps twice daily), epi-tren with the 1ad, or the msten again also with the 1-ad. I was also having thoughts about the 4-ad alongside the 1-ad but not sure.

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated!! Thank you!

I get nose bleeds when its dry out, especially in the winter but where I live its dry year around for the most part.

I would run the SDMZ 3.0 again but maybe start at 1 cap SDMZ3 per day.

heavyiron do you think there is any correlation to the nose bleeds, dry weather and if a particular ph is taken that's considered "dry" or "wet"?

I can get nose bleeds anytime of year based on allergies, antihistamines, heat, or AC...I've actually never noticed an increase of nosebleeds when on cycle, even when my BP has gone up.

I get nose bleeds when its dry out, especially in the winter but where I live its dry year around for the most part.

I would run the SDMZ 3.0 again but maybe start at 1 cap SDMZ3 per day.

I was thinking about running the DMZ again. But what are your thoughts on the Halo extreme vs. Msten or epi tren?

I can get nose bleeds anytime of year based on allergies, antihistamines, heat, or AC...I've actually never noticed an increase of nosebleeds when on cycle, even when my BP has gone up.

I had just put a fan in my room that was blowing on my face so that could be it too

Check your blood pressure, nose bleeds usually a sign of high blood pressure or hematocrit. More water, potassium, taurine, garlic and Hawthorne extract, coleus, coq10, fish oil... Any of these can help improve blood pressure. Get some blood taken if your hematocrit is high

Honestly I would stick to ostarine for lean bulk,water weight can be controlled with some cardio Ina hoodie an long underwear...sodium has a lot to do with it also,if Ya don't keep it to minimum daily,don't count cheat meals tho,there exception...but all other meals

Back