• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Seabiscuit hoggs Super Epi Andro RX log

Thanks to heavyiron and IML for letting me do this log. I've used this compound quite a bit and really like it. First started using the epi andro to kill the lethargy from hdrol. I did a stack with epi, hdrol and DMZ. Strength was off the hook! That's how I knew where I wanted to go with this.

I was already 3 wks in on a DMZ cycle so I kinda had to run them together. Since I'm going to be training for some power, this is a good stack anyway. I really like the way the epi works as a preworkout so I'm dosing it at 4 caps preworkout. You can see from the pic that I have an extra older bottle so it's 4 ed for 6 weeks.

Last edited:
Did my first 4 caps preworkout today. I'm already doing a TKD/CKD. Doing preworkout carbs and cheat days on weekends. I'll give an outline on my training tomorrow.

Today was chest, bis and tris. Can't think of a better way to start. Did last dose of LR3. I will just put some vinegar in my pre from now on. Believe it or not, it's a really nice natural GDA!

Here's today's training:

Close grip bench:
135 X 8 X 2

Flat bench:
210 X 5
220 X 5
225 X 5
240 X 5
250 X 5

Machine flies:
170 X 10 X 2

Cybex tripress machine:
150 X 10 X 3

Incline curls:
40s X 7 X 2

Cable curls:
100 X 10 X 2

Cybex conc curls:
75 X 10
82.5 X 8 X 2

My training will be as follows:

Mondays:
Chest, bis and tries. This will include 5 X 5 on flat until I change it up for heavies.
Tues:
Abs, hips and low back.
Weds:
Delts and back
Thurs:
10 X 10 on flat bench.
Fri:
Leg day. Will alternate between regular leg workout and 10 X 10 feet forward Smith squats. May do these with box.

The pic is from yesterday. I don't know why this Samsung is blurrying the pics so bad. It usually does better. I weight 190 in the pic. Not shooting for a lot of weight gain. 8 lbs would ben ideal. Like my old mens drawers? LOL!

I took in 120 grams of carbs during periworkout phase today. They were mostly maltodextrin and dextrose. I don't think that I even came out of ketosis. Tryed to make sure I was peed out by end of workout. That way there's not ketones already in my bladder.

I had ketones in my urine soon after. I didn't even take in apple cider vinegar for GDA. Just wanted to see if I were staying in. Was in deeper yesterday because of the LR3. Will put a couple mls of vinegar in my preworkout tomorrow and see how that goes.

Here's my ab, low back and hip workout that I did today. Did calf's too because I missed them on leg day.

Calf raises:
230 X 40 X 3

Nautilus ab machine:
120 X 30 X 3

Nautilus torso rotation:
110 X 12 X R&L X 3

Nautilus back ext:
135 X 15 X 3

I changed to pure dextrose in my preworkout. The other carbs was a Rock star energy drink that I drank while lifting. I put a tsp of apple cider vinegar in the preworkout. Back in the day I only used 2 mls but it's just vinegar! I went back in ketosis better with the vinegar than the LR3.

Pretty amazing that vinegar has a GDA effect like that. We used to put it in PWO to get better recovery and replenish glycogen. Using it preworkout takes me back in ketosis better. I went back in yesterday without anything but this was the darkest reading so far.

Recovery meal was ketogenic with 45 grams of protein.

I used peptides preworkout today elbow was bothering me so I'll probably sick to using them post.

Did Delts and back today:

Incline bench:
160 X 8
185 X 8 X 2 gonna take this up to 10 next time. (Elbow thing)

One arm machine lat raises:
80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X R&L
100 X 10 X R&L

Reverse machine flies:
100 X 10 X 3

Cable upright rows:
100 X 10
110 X 10 X 2

Machine pullovers:
140 X 8 X 2

Pulldowns:
175 X 10 X 3

Machine rows:
140 X 10
150 X 10 X 2

Pretty much the same on preworkout. Did keto recovery again with about 50 grams of protein. Did some cheat meals this evening and bumped carbs up quite a bit. I do 10 X 10 on squats tomorrow so more glycogen won't hurt anything. Did the volume bench today. Believe it or not, the last couple sets were rough.

Flat bench:
140 X 10
145 X 10
150 X 10
155 X 10
160 X 10
165 X 10
170 X 10
175 X 10
180 X 10
185 X 10

10 degree chest:
120 X 10 X 2

Will try some heavy bench a week from Monday and see where I'm at.

Keep it rockin Seabiscuit!! Noodz for the win!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I'll do some soon. I was trying to get these crazy ass striations on my Delts to show.

Last edited:
I did carbs the same today. With the dextrose and rockstar it's about 128 grams. I didn't bother checking for ketones because I already know I'm going back in. Have been taking 5 grams of creating preworkout too.

It's really weird, my weight was 187 after workout. This cycle is really dry and my Delts have some cool striations but I'm trying to go up a little. I started cheating on carbs early. Might do cheat meals ed for a while. My recovery was three slices of pizza and cookies & cream protein and real cookies lol. That's another reason not to check for ketones. :D

Feet forward Smith machine squats:
175 X 10
185 X 10
205 X 10
225 X 10
235 X 10
245 X 10
255 X 10
265 X 10
275 X 10
285 X 10

It's hard to believe I was doing the last five or six sets with 315 before. I felt like this was going to kill me. Tren ace was involved lol but still!

Mmmm pizza & ice cream, very nice stack

chez15 for 15% off at ironmaglabs.com & ironmagresearch.com
Yeah. Didn't have my moose tracks so I had to settle. Pizza was Papa Johns tho :D

Still doing preworkout the same. I took in carbs and creatine on the off days. It worked pretty good. pumps and vascularity was crazy today! My front Delts looked sick, veins everywhere! 5 X 5 was about the same. Might have to put more days between chest wos.

Close grip bench:
135 X 8 X 2

Flat bench :
215 X 5
220 X 5
225 X 5
235 X 5
250 X 5

Machine flies:
170 X 10 X 2

Cable curls:
100 X 10 X 2

Incline curls:
40s X 8 X 2

Cybex tricep press:
150 X 8 X 3

Cybex conc curl:
75 X 10 X 3

I'm still doing ckd/TKD. Gonna cheat a lot more tho. I got quite big doing something like this with 10 ius of insulin preworkout back in the day. Got up to 240. That's the biggest I've ever been. Didn't do keto then just ate a big postworkout meal with carbs.

Same on the preworkout today. I went back into ketosis post even tho I also had some oatmeal and whey for breakfast.

Flipped my workouts and did delts and back today. Will do the abs, low
back and calf and hip thing tomorrow.

Incline bench:
160 X 10
185 X 10 X 2

One arm lat raises:
80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X R&L
100 X 10 X R&L

Reverse flies:
100 X 10 X 3

Cable curls:
100 X 10 X 2

Incline curls:
40s X 8 X 2

Cybex tricep press:
150 X 8 X 3

Cybex conc curl:
75 X 10 X 3

Still mixing it up on the training. I did the 10 X 10 on the bench today. this way it will be 5 days when I try some heavies. Will probably change to the same weight for all ten. I was doing this with 175 when I got the 340. Haven't done any real heavies since the injuries so should be interesting.

Still did the periworkout carbs. The creatine is loaded. Pumps were extreme today. Will do the ab, hip & calf thing tomorrow.

Flat bench:
145 X 10
150 X 10
155 X 10
160 X 10
165 X 10
170 X 10
175 X 10
180 X 10 X 3

10 degree chest:
120 X 10 X 3

My recovery meal yesterday was 4 for 4 at wendys. I subbed the drink with a frosty so protein was 38 grams. Idk what the carbs was. Maybe I'll go check that today. :D

Didn't go to heavy with the preworkout carbs yesterday. Since I was doing abs and hips didn't wanna get that crazy pump. Did take the creative tho. Carved up good today. Took the day off cause I'm trying to get the car fixed. This guy came and looked at it and didn't Rob me lol. Told about someone trying to steal it with a screwdriver in another thread. Will be good to have it on the road soon. I tryed but it was too much for me.

Cybex ab machine:
65 X 30 X 3

Cybex hands forward abs:
115 X 25 X 3

Back ext:
135 X 15 X 3

Torso rotation:
110 X 12 X 3 X R&L

I did do the 4 for 4 at Wendy's again. Still don't know the carbs guessing more than 150. Been loading them every since anyway. Look bloated haha

I did the preworkout drink with the carbs, creatine & apple cider vinegar. I had my green monster and was ready to train legs and didn't have my wraps in the gym bag. Even tho I wasn't going heavy, there's no way that I'm not wrapping my knees. So I trained chest & arms. The wraps weren't at home so they're probably at the gym anyway.

Did 5 X 5 instead of training heavy. Don't think that I would have done well anyway.

Close grip bench:
135 X 8 X 2

Flat bench:
215 X 5
220 X 5
225 X 5
235 X 5
250 X 5

Cybex machine flies:
170 X 10 X 2

Cable curls:
105 X 10 X 2

Incline curls:
40s X 8 X 2

Cybex tricep press:
150 X 8 X 3

Cybex conc curl:
75 X 10 X 3

I'm still doing the preworkout creatine & carbs and energy drink while lifting. Ended up just missing leg workout all together. I never did find my wraps & am ordering some more. Will train them Friday and just use squat press until I get my new wraps. They were old anyway. Got some Harbinger red line in my cart.

I ended up doing delts and back yesterday. Going to switch back to normal schedule next week.

Training yesterday:

Incline bench:
185 X 10 X 3

One arm machine lat raises:
80 X 10 X R&L
90 X 10 X R&L
100 X 10 X R&L

Cybex reverse flies:
100 X 10 X 3

Machine pullovers:
140 X 8 X 2

Pulldowns:
175 X 10 X 3

Supinated grip pulldowns (I changed machine rows to these):
170 X 7
190 X 6
210 X 4

Today's workout was chest:
Flat bench:
175 X 10 X 10

10 degree chest:
120 X 10 X 3
I changed to 10 X 10 using same weigh. Monday will be less volume than the 5 X 5 so I can do some heavier weighs.

I didn't do the preworkout thing because I just did fasted cardio today. Haven't done cardio for awhile because I'm trying to gain. The epi-andro dries you out so well it's hard to even Lean gain. Think the strength is fixing to go up really well. Leverage from gains will help with that so I'm trying.

I've dropped the peptides to help with elbow pain. GH makes stuff that is inflamed hurt more. Take huperzine in the morning and kratom here and there so it is still elevated. The DAC probably hasn't cleared yet.

I took the huperzine with morning sups so the somatostatin inhibition thing was going on. Then I took 2.5 grams of kratom. Didn't take creatine because I wanted to stay fasted. Don't want leg pumps on treadmill anyway. Probably had a good GH pulse going on from the kratom.

So I did 4.1 miles on the treadmill. Leg pumps were nasty anyway. Probably a combo of gear and creatine. I'm taking my creatine right now.

I'm eating carbs with most meals now. Really working to get some Lean gains. I will eventually go back to keto. It's pretty much a lifestyle for me.

Today was day 17. I did the 120 grams of periworkout carbs. Threw in a scoop of protein just because I don't seem to be putting on any lbs. I can tell that I'm bigger. Guess I'm repartitioning even tho I was fairly Lean to start.

I did legs. Had to just use squat press because I lost my knee wraps. Not gonna squat without them. Watched a guy bench 365 for 2. That was pretty cool. There's a lot of powerlifters at the gym where I train now.

Squat press:
315 X 10
405 X 8
495 X 6
545 X 4
595 X 2

Standing leg curl:
70 X 10 X 3 X R&L

Leg ext:
80 X 10 X 3 X R&L

Standing calf raises:
230 X 40 X 3