• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Msten epi andro stack

jroccc23

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know the when the best time to take msten epi andro stack would be...split dosage morning/night or all together?

Shopping Cart:
1x Super-DMZ 3.0 or M-Sten
2x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control

1x Nolvadex http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/[/URL] Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF)

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 4
Super-DMZ 3.0 or M-Sten
2 caps daily

Epi-Andro
4 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps daily

PCT
[Weeks 5 - 8
Nolvadex
1mL [20mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 8 - 10
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

I would break up dosages morning and early afternoon if I were you.

You will def see a better overall gain splitting the dosages on this run and you will see less sides this way as well.

Good luck :) And please be sure to use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off as Adrenolin is not repping here anymore to my knowledge. Ty sir
-wesley

Would you split the epi andro and advanced cycle support alps or just the msten?

I would break up dosages morning and early afternoon if I were you.

You will def see a better overall gain splitting the dosages on this run and you will see less sides this way as well.

Good luck :) And please be sure to use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off as Adrenolin is not repping here anymore to my knowledge. Ty sir
-wesley

Back