• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OSTA Rx Female Log- First Cycle

lynnm9

Registered
Reaction score
I got my OSTA Rx Friday THANKS IML!!! I began by taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. I did not notice much change right away.
Day 2: 1 capsule morning- 1 capsule evening- biceps and triceps, workout was great I felt more alert and had more strength. I usually rep 50lb and jumped to 80lb on tricep rope pull downs, same amount of increase for biceps. Surprisingly, I was not sore the next day, I had a longer more intense workout routine then usually when not on OSTA Rx. I have been keeping up with my protein intake and eating clean for the most part.
Day 3- leg day- weight incresed from 15-32lb depending on what workout I was doing. Squats I usually do 115lb and increased to 145lbs. Hamstring (Seated leg curl) I went from 116lbs to 154lbs. For day three not much changed in how I was feeling from day 2 still alert and seeing bigger pumps. I felt a little thinner in my abdominal area.
(At the end of this cycle I'll be posting before and after photos)

Good deal Lynn. What are you looking to get out of this cycle? More strength? Muscle growth? Fat loss? Complete recomp? Get your macros and water intake dialed in as well as proper training and sufficient rest and you are going to love Osta. What does your training split look like? Looking forward to your progress.

I got my OSTA Rx Friday THANKS IML!!! I began by taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. I did not notice much change right away.
Day 2: 1 capsule morning- 1 capsule evening- biceps and triceps, workout was great I felt more alert and had more strength. I usually rep 50lb and jumped to 80lb on tricep rope pull downs, same amount of increase for biceps. Surprisingly, I was not sore the next day, I had a longer more intense workout routine then usually when not on OSTA Rx. I have been keeping up with my protein intake and eating clean for the most part.
Day 3- leg day- weight incresed from 15-32lb depending on what workout I was doing. Squats I usually do 115lb and increased to 145lbs. Hamstring (Seated leg curl) I went from 116lbs to 154lbs. For day three not much changed in how I was feeling from day 2 still alert and seeing bigger pumps. I felt a little thinner in my abdominal area.
(At the end of this cycle I'll be posting before and after photos)
Off to a good start; following along!

Thanks for the log! Looks like you have jumped right into your training and plan!

Yes im excited to see results! Im going to post how I feel etc.... every three days. Do you know of anything I can take or to help my knee has been getting stuck and stiff on me recently. Im not sure if its just too much strain with working out.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Good deal Lynn. What are you looking to get out of this cycle? More strength? Muscle growth? Fat loss? Complete recomp? Get your macros and water intake dialed in as well as proper training and sufficient rest and you are going to love Osta. What does your training split look like? Looking forward to your progress.
Thanks! Im excited for the results from OSTA Rx
Im looking to loss some abdominal fat and gain more muscle. Im at 122 pounds at 5'2" taking in 1560-1820 total calories, 159grams of protein, 175 carbs, and 35 grams of fat daily. I have a really high metabolism I dont put on weight easily, just abdominal area is my only concern. I don't have a set routine on certain days but I workout 5-6days a week depending on how I feel.
One day will be legs
then triceps-biceps
back-shoulders-calves
Chest
Cardio I fit in three times a week or more if I feel like I need to run.

Looks real good will be following excited to see your results

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Day:4 back- I noticed a increase in the weight that I was able to push. I have not noticed any change in how im feeling on OSTA Rx besides just feeling more focused and more strength.
Day:5 shoulders, abs, and calves- also a weight increase by at least 10-15lbs no side effects on OSTA.
Day:6 Rest day, I over did my shoulders and pulled a muscle. Still feeling more alert and noticed I have been getting irritated easly lately do not know if its just life, or the OSTA lol...
Day:7 cardio- I still did not feel that great from my pulled muscle from my previous workout.
I have been working out in the mornings like 5a.m. and noticed a huge change in my strength and the way I feel. Working out this early has been alot better in uping my weights able to push.

Day:4 back- I noticed a increase in the weight that I was able to push. I have not noticed any change in how im feeling on OSTA Rx besides just feeling more focused and more strength.
Day:5 shoulders, abs, and calves- also a weight increase by at least 10-15lbs no side effects on OSTA.
Day:6 Rest day, I over did my shoulders and pulled a muscle. Still feeling more alert and noticed I have been getting irritated easly lately do not know if its just life, or the OSTA lol...
Day:7 cardio- I still did not feel that great from my pulled muscle from my previous workout.
I have been working out in the mornings like 5a.m. and noticed a huge change in my strength and the way I feel. Working out this early has been alot better in uping my weights able to push.
Nah, doubt it's the Osta, if anything, Osta is known for it's feel good affect once it's kicked in. Feel better!

Day:8 leg day- 170lbs on seated leg curl, 135lb on squats, hamstrings 155lbs I pushed myself to my max on these three work outs. Overall feeling stronger and motivated on muscle gain :)
Weigh ins are tomorrow noticing some abdominal fat loss, will keep everyone updated on weight loss or increase tomorrow.

A bit disappointed I weigh the same 122lbs may be good as maintaining or muscle gain...
Any opinions on if I should continue to take 2 capsules or up it to 3?
Im waiting till the end to weigh myself again...

Overall feeling great on OSTA Rx strength is increasing alot.

I'd say enjoy the full experience at 3 caps! You can always cut more cals or increase expenditure to ensure you're burning more fat...but I'm sure you're maintaining/building muscle.

Thanks for the info... I was unsure if the recommended dose was different for women compared to men

Third day on taking three capsules and feel great, muscles feel more solid. Still focused and have been uping my cardio to 4 times a week 30 min-45min... I apologize for not posting im a full time student and have been preparing for finals.
Still feel very irritable with people, I get annoyed very easily may be stress we'll see if it changes. I actually weigh 124.5 now may be due to muscle gain overall I feel thinner but muscles are more solid/harder then usual.

Third day on taking three capsules and feel great, muscles feel more solid. Still focused and have been uping my cardio to 4 times a week 30 min-45min... I apologize for not posting im a full time student and have been preparing for finals.
Still feel very irritable with people, I get annoyed very easily may be stress we'll see if it changes. I actually weigh 124.5 now may be due to muscle gain overall I feel thinner but muscles are more solid/harder then usual.

Muscle gain and fat loss are sure signs of Osta at work! And I'm sure it's the stress of finals getting to ya...Osta is non-hormonal and has ingredients that are known to improve mood. :)

Muscle gain and fat loss are sure signs of Osta at work! And I'm sure it's the stress of finals getting to ya...Osta is non-hormonal and has ingredients that are known to improve mood. :)

I agree with EB. I do not see any relationship with your irritability and the Osta. Being a college student you are under tremendous pressure which is known for causing mood changes.

anepyduh.jpg

e7ybemu7.jpg

I apologize for not posting recently, I have been super busy with preparing for my finals. Heres some pictures to see my progress, I noticed major muscle gain in my legs and arms then I started lossing more abdominal fat when I started taking 3 capsules daily instead of 2. Im back on clean eating full time now, no more cheat meals for awhile!

Awesome looking really good keep up the great work and have a fantastic weekend

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

anepyduh.jpg

e7ybemu7.jpg

I apologize for not posting recently, I have been super busy with preparing for my finals. Heres some pictures to see my progress, I noticed major muscle gain in my legs and arms then I started lossing more abdominal fat when I started taking 3 capsules daily instead of 2. Im back on clean eating full time now, no more cheat meals for awhile!

I can definitely notice muscle fullness without fat gain...great job!

a8uzy2an.jpg

Sorry for the very late update, I recently got a new phone and been dealing with remodeling my home. Here's a latest update before finishing OSTA Rx. I lost 5 lbs and maintained my muscle tone for the most part. I'm not taking osta any more, and would have to say it was a great experience, and would recommend it to any one trying to lose those few pounds.

Back