• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recomp PH Cycle help

Jondo

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, my names Jon and i just signed up on these forums after reading a lot of great info.

ive ran three PH cycles in the past. Most recently i ran Epi 2a3a for 6 weeks. I have some great results and kept most of my gains.

I got pretty sick right after i ended my post cycle (3months ago).

Im im getting back into the gym seriously now and am looking to hop on another cycle. I've added a bit of fat to my mid section, i carry it mostly on my sides (love handles). I'm looking to run a recomp cycle and am trying to narrow things down.

i have always been very receptive to PHs but am a little weary of wets due to a gyno mass i had after not posting correctly on my first cycle. The cycle of epi actuslly cleared it up!

So back to the matter at hand, I've been looking at a lot of different products...

I've narrowed it down to a couple choice and am looking for help deciding.

cyanostane and 4-andro
msten and 4-andro
Halo and 4-andro

could i add 1-andro to any of these as well? It seems like 1-andro comes close to mimicking test-e, which a buddy of mine did a cycle of injectable test-e and had pretty good results.

If this makes any difference, my training is going to be based around boot camp type training, as I'm applying to be a police officer so I'm preparing for the academy.

Running, push ups, pull ups, sit ups
compounds 3 days a week

im 26, 5'11 225 roughly 18%bf.
I'll attach a pic of my body comp after posting epi 2a3a.

im im looking to lean out a lot. I have my diet in check currently, just need to figure out my cycle.

thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 8
M-Sten (1 cap am, 1 cap pm)
Epi-Andro (2 caps am, 2 caps pm)

Along with cutting 500 cals from maintenance would make for a wicked recomp!

M-Sten (1 cap am, 1 cap pm)
Epi-Andro (2 caps am, 2 caps pm)

Along with cutting 500 cals from maintenance would make for a wicked recomp!

With epi-andro, what do you think the likelihood of lethargy is? That was one of the side effects i had while running 50-60mg of epi on my last cycle around week 4 or 5.

Do you have a preferred brand for the epi-andro?

lg sciences has a lot of stuff thats oral liquid, can't find many reviews on their stuff though.

With epi-andro, what do you think the likelihood of lethargy is? That was one of the side effects i had while running 50-60mg of epi on my last cycle around week 4 or 5.

Do you have a preferred brand for the epi-andro?

lg sciences has a lot of stuff thats oral liquid, can't find many reviews on their stuff though.
Our Epi-Andro doesn't contain Epistane (think epi-andro/stanolone); it's a DHT product with lean, dry effects...great for preventing lethargy.

Ahh, this is great.

Browsing the forums further, i came upon this cycle

epi-tren
epi-andro
osta

looking at all the recommended doses and supps it's very costly over something like m-sten and epi-andro

how would these two stacks differ as effectiveness / toxicity go?

Ahh, this is great.

Browsing the forums further, i came upon this cycle

epi-tren
epi-andro
osta

looking at all the recommended doses and supps it's very costly over something like m-sten and epi-andro

how would these two stacks differ as effectiveness / toxicity go?
Both stacks would be great for recomp! If cost is an issue, just go with M-Sten/Epi-Andro. You could add a bit more muscle mass with M-Sten, although it may be slightly more liver toxic than the Epi-Tren.

Do you feel like the 150 bucks for 2 bottles of osto will warrant the price?

Cost isn't an issue per-say, but I've never dropped 500 bucks on a PH cycle before, so if i do, id be a little disappointed if it didn't live up to expectations.

I like like the sound of more muscle mass with m-sten. how long would you run m-sten and epi-andro?

for my pct, I've been running DAA from 1 week prior to end of cycle, through 4 week pct. chlomid 50/50/25/25 and erase, 3 pills week 1-4. Would this still be fine? Or would you suggest something else?

I think i like the sound of more mass with msten. What about adding 1-andro and/or 4-andro to this stack?

Do you feel like the 150 bucks for 2 bottles of osto will warrant the price?

Cost isn't an issue per-say, but I've never dropped 500 bucks on a PH cycle before, so if i do, id be a little disappointed if it didn't live up to expectations.

I like like the sound of more muscle mass with m-sten. how long would you run m-sten and epi-andro?

for my pct, I've been running DAA from 1 week prior to end of cycle, through 4 week pct. chlomid 50/50/25/25 and erase, 3 pills week 1-4. Would this still be fine? Or would you suggest something else?

I think i like the sound of more mass with msten. What about adding 1-andro and/or 4-andro to this stack?
Honestly, Osta and 1-Andro are both great products (I actually like to stack those two together), but if you just wanna give our products a spin, I say run the M-Sten (2 caps daily) and Epi-Andro (4 caps daily) for 4 weeks. Let the products speak for themselves. Then, when you realize you're in love with IML, come back and buy up everything, haha!

Your PCT is fine, but I would just keep clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks.

And see my sig for your discounts. :cool:

Honestly, Osta and 1-Andro are both great products (I actually like to stack those two together), but if you just wanna give our products a spin, I say run the M-Sten (2 caps daily) and Epi-Andro (4 caps daily) for 4 weeks. Let the products speak for themselves. Then, when you realize you're in love with IML, come back and buy up everything, haha!

Your PCT is fine, but I would just keep clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks.

And see my sig for your discounts. :cool:

So in my cart i have:
1 msten
2 epi-andro
2 advanced cycle support
1 e-control

i have chlomid already on hand... Am i missing anything?

Good to go!
Awesome, i just put my order through. I ended up grabbing all iron mags stuff. Multi, fish oils, joint supp. Ill take before and after pics and post them here.

Would i benefit from running osta for 4 weeks during my post?

Osta can interfere with recovery, some recommend running it after your pct and some recommend running it at a low dose during pct (1cap). Up to you

Osta can interfere with recovery, some recommend running it after your pct and some recommend running it at a low dose during pct (1cap). Up to you
Yeah, I would leave it out of PCT; in can be suppressive.

Ok, thank you! I cant wait for everything to arrive!

Back