• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any ladies cycling???

chrisotpherm

Registered
Reaction score
Hey sisters just wanted to see who is cycling right now and is there anything we can do to help? Go getem.

Not yet but very soon. I can't wait to start up again and really push the limits.

Hey Lisa GIRL!!! My sister from and home girl. Thank you for chiming in!!! You are one of the best gal's out there for advice and guidance. Thanks for sounding off!!!

I just received my halo and waiting for cycle assist. This is my second attempt at ph. First time I retained a 8 lbs of water, got acne and voice changed. those sides have dissipated now. Ran it (redefine nutrition epi-v) jan 20-feb 17.
Stats. 33, 5'6, 148, been lifting for 3 years now steady. Diet pretty clean. One cheat meal a week. Lifting sl 5x5 (five times a week) eod abs, cardio everyday (walking on treadmill bum knee).
I am also taking the staples multi, fish oil, whey, Bcaa's.
I was thinking of running pes erase with the halo and assist. Any suggestions on the erase? Also, how to stack the assist and halo?

Last edited:
What are you calling the asst?...if im not mistaken epi-v has more then epi in it...that is prob why you had neg issurs...

The advanced cycle support. Sorry bout that.

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
FinaFlex Epi-V410mg**
3alpha-Hydroxy-5alpha-androstan-17-one100mg**
Cortisol Inhibitor Blend:

Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA

50mg**
Stimulant & Shredding Matrix:

Taraxacum Officinale Leaf Extract (Standarized for taraxacin), 1,3,7-trimethylxanthing, Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), 2-amino-4-methylhexane

260mg**

I just received my halo and waiting for cycle assist. This is my second attempt at ph. First time I retained a 8 lbs of water, got acne and voice changed. those sides have dissipated now. Ran it (redefine nutrition epi-v) jan 20-feb 17.
Stats. 33, 5'6, 148, been lifting for 3 years now steady. Diet pretty clean. One cheat meal a week. Lifting sl 5x5 (five times a week) eod abs, cardio everyday (walking on treadmill bum knee).
I am also taking the staples multi, fish oil, whey, Bcaa's.
I was thinking of running pes erase with the halo and assist. Any suggestions on the erase? Also, how to stack the assist and halo?

Take the halo evenly spaced with 12-14hrs with food for best abortion. You could take the ACS at the same time as the halo. I am not real fluent with erase for PCT. However I spoke with a guy a few weeks back on this and he said that when he used erase it caused him to crash. Therefore I know it seems like a waste of money but I advise against using erase due to the possibility of a crash after cycle. Never a good time there.

What do you mean when you say to crash?

Post cyle crash is when your done with your cycle and your body is used to having a high to low amounts of AAS/PH running through it...all of a sudden it stops...your natural levels of test are suppressed so you are now getting no testosterone...your estrogen levels skyrocket as your test goes to zero... all your gains are gone, you feel like you been hit by a truck, you break out and your on an emotional roller coaster... to prevent/minimize this..Post Cycle Therapy is done. Thus even though Halo is mild and does not aromatize it is still very productive that you do a proper PCT to assist with getting your natural levels back to avoid the little jolly rancher above.

Thank you for your response. But as a female, won't I rebound naturally? And therefore pct is not required? If I would use a pct, which one would you recommend?

Last edited:
Everyone regardless if male or female can naturally rebound, however to avoid a crash as previously discussed rebound more effectively through the use of a PCT as for however many weeks you have suppressed your natural ability by raising estro/test levels artificially so to speak. Trust me proper pct will avoid a lot of wasted time trying to recovery natural of which I tried, took me three months and was the worse feeling physically and mentally I have ever experienced.

Which of IML's t booster or AI would you recommend?

Last edited:
Iml anabolic matrix which comes in a stack along with aromasin or armidex for an AI.

Check out CEM.

Ok. I was receiving mixed messages on this topic. Thank you

PCT is NOT needed for ladies.

What Heavy is good as gold, however I am in such a routine with doing a PCT regardless of the compounds because I just like having the piece of mind knowing I took every precautionary step I could to assist with bringing my system back to "regular" function and why I always recommend a PCT. Just my personal preference but never hurts imo.

What Heavy is good as gold, however I am in such a routine with doing a PCT regardless of the compounds because I just like having the piece of mind knowing I took every precautionary step I could to assist with bringing my system back to "regular" function and why I always recommend a PCT. Just my personal preference but never hurts imo.

Women do not need to restore testosterone output like males.

Starting my lady on the cycle Heavy had put posted-- we start our cycle in May.... Going to be fun as hell!!!

Sure is sleepy in da ladies section!!!

So far so good. No significant gains. No negative sides. But overall my athletic performance has increased. Good product.

So far so good. No significant gains. No negative sides. But overall my athletic performance has increased. Good product.

Thanks DJ for the input. Many women need information like this as it is hard to find products tailored to our sister counterparts. IML has done an amazing job at this!

Back