• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 2.0 - Review

Simmz

Registered
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

After finishing my 4 weeks worth of super DMZ 2.0 and starting on my PCT, I thought I would give my input and review of the product and how I did everything.

Firstly I ordered the stack from orbitnutrition consisting of the following and tamoxifen to throw in with the PCT.

Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx 2.0 - 1 bottle

I took a break from alcohol 4 weeks before I started the stack and also started my diet which consisted of 3500 calories. Initial weight in was 81.2 kg. Training was legs on a Monday, chest and triceps on a Tuesday, light cardio & abs on a Wednesday, shoulders on a Thursday & back and Bi’s Friay. Saturday would be used for an overall all body work out, with Sunday being my rest.
Firstly the product gives you lots of energy and it kicks in pretty much after a couple of days. You don’t really feel you need to rest in between sets and you don’t get any aches or pains the next days. The pumps are also insane, especially if you do super sets!

As for taking the pills I did the following. I would take the Super DMZ x1 tablet at 9am and the Anabolic matrix x 2 pills as well with my breakfast. 12pm I would do 2 of the Advanced cycle pills. At 4pm I would take my second DMZ pill, then an hour before bed I would take 1 ultra male tablet. I can say I have had absolutely no side effects what so ever only than the odd back pump on back days which I would assume to be normal. If anything my sleep pattern has gotten better.

I have stayed completely off of the alcohol, eaten a clean healthy diet of 6 meals a day with my 2 shakes and amounting to 3500 calories.

As for the gains so far and I am sure this is what you want to hear, I can only say this stuff definitely works! I have added 15kg to my bench, 40kg to deadlifts, shrugging has gone through the roof and all other aspects have improved and I have never really done squats too heavy, but even managed to do 8 reps of 140kg without any issues what so ever. Now while I can’t comment on whether I will keep these gains, I will certainly update after my PCT and see where I am at.

As for actual size, my legs have definitely got bigger, chest has gone bigger, traps have gone huge, but most noticeable arms have gone like tree trunks & Body fat has dropped a bit, but I am hoping it will drop more throughout the PCT.

All in all this is the first time I have ever tried a PH / steroid and so far I would rate this one highly and an added bonus no sides so far, so fingers crossed It will be like this until the end.
Will pop another update in 4 weeks once the PCT has finished.

Oh and final weight at the end of the 4 weeks is 87kg.

sounds good, but if all those parts of your body are that much bigger, how come only a 5lb gain?

sounds good, but if all those parts of your body are that much bigger, how come only a 5lb gain?

Where are you getting 5 pounds from ??

I was 81.2 kg to start with which is 179 pounds

I finished on 87.1kg to be precise which is 192 pounds, therefore a gain of 13 pounds.

Awesome; great review!

Hi ebfitness,

I am going to look at running the same stack again in about 8-10 weeks, but would also like to add to it. What would you say would be best to run along side the DMZ ?

I say, throw in 4-Andro and Osta Rx. It will add to the muscle fullness and vascularity without being to stressful on the body. Also, the addition of 4-Andro and Osta will help greatly with mood, energy, and libido!

Ok thanks for that, will take a look at them both.

Can you confirm one final question on what times to take the 4-Andro and Osta Rx and how many pills each day.

Thank you.

Morn - 1 cap SDMZ, 2 caps 4-Andro, 1 cap Osta

Mid Day - 1 cap Osta

Night - 1 cap SDMZ, 2 caps 4-Andro, 1 cap Osta

Just a quick update as forgot to put up. After completing PCT, again did not have any side effects and everything body wise seems to be normal. Managed to retain all the strength I have gained and did lose a little bit of size but not too much. Overall a good product and happy for a first time cycle.

Sounds good....This is my next cycle, but I am gonna add a bottle of 4 andro and start taking 2 4andro pills starting in the 2nd week of the run to combat lethargy. I did a run of P=Mag solo a few months back and really had some good gains, strengthwise, bodyweightwise (went from 195 to 211, then settled in at 207ish two weeks after proper PCT was finished).

I look forward to what SDMZ has in store for me.

Did you add the 4-andro and Osta? If so, what did it do? How did the whole cycle feel? DId you get lethargic at all?

Pct

Just a quick update as forgot to put up. After completing PCT, again did not have any side effects and everything body wise seems to be normal. Managed to retain all the strength I have gained and did lose a little bit of size but not too much. Overall a good product and happy for a first time cycle.

Along with the Ultra Male, Matrix and Cycle Support, what did you use for an actual PCT?

I was extremely skeptical of this product? Lots of stuff says it will do what you want but does nothing for you. This is the real deal it works! Don’t believe it try it. I just finished a 30 cycle here are the results
Weight on 9-12-13 177 lbs
Right arm 14″
Left arm 13.5″
Left thigh 24″
Right thigh 24″
Left calf 14″
Right calf 14.5″
Neck 16″
Chest 39″
Waist 32.5″
After 30 days cycle 10-13-13 weight 191.1
Right arm 15″
Left arm 14.5″
Left thigh 25.5″
Right thigh25.5
Left calf 15.5″
Right calf 16″
Neck 17″
Chest 42″
Waist 33″
These are real results
Bench went from 245 max to 305 3 reps
Squat went from 345lbs to 385 lbs
Cleans went from 210lbs to 275lbs

Do you think SDMZ would be a poor choice as a second cycle? I am about to start a Decadrol/4Andro run.

I was planning on stacking mSten, Decadrol and 4 Andro next before trying SDMZ but would really like to try it out if you think that it will not be too harsh for a beginner.

Back