• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 5.0 Expert Feedback / Info Thread

Will the 5.0 caps easily pull apart/open
and then easily tap empty ?

Or will this be a frustrating, messy and
possibly wasteful endeavor ?

Why ? .....

I don't do artificial colors.

Thank you
They should pull right apart but I would dump the contents right into your mouth so you don't lose any of the powder trying to mix it in a cup.

Good luck man let us know how you like the products!!

Hey guys

Been out of the gym and off of the PH's for a few years but recently found myself addicted to the weights again and looking to push myself further than ever before. Now that I've slowed down on my "back to the gym" gains I'm looking to start a cycle of super dmz again. I don't want to start off by jumping right into the dmz stack so I think I'm going to take some advice from this forum and take 2 a day for 60 days to see what that does for me. Any thoughts on if I should be running anything else other that ACS while taking the dmz? I figure I'll take 2 caps of ACS a day throughout the 60 day cycle and then for another 30 days after.

Hey guys

Been out of the gym and off of the PH's for a few years but recently found myself addicted to the weights again and looking to push myself further than ever before. Now that I've slowed down on my "back to the gym" gains I'm looking to start a cycle of super dmz again. I don't want to start off by jumping right into the dmz stack so I think I'm going to take some advice from this forum and take 2 a day for 60 days to see what that does for me. Any thoughts on if I should be running anything else other that ACS while taking the dmz? I figure I'll take 2 caps of ACS a day throughout the 60 day cycle and then for another 30 days after.
Sounds ok but I'd prefer 3 caps of SDMZ 5.0 daily. The ACS is always a good idea (I run 2 caps daily year round). And obviously don't forget about your PCT after the 5.0 (1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control, doses spread out, for 30 days). ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Thanks for the quick response. During PCT should I keep Tamoxifen at 20mg each day or should I lower the dosage being that 5.0 is weaker than the 2.0 I've taken in the past?

Thanks for the quick response. During PCT should I keep Tamoxifen at 20mg each day or should I lower the dosage being that 5.0 is weaker than the 2.0 I've taken in the past?
I keep tamox at 20 (or clomi at 50)

Yeah you can keep it at 20 if you like. I like to do 25mgs 2x per day of clomid and 20mgs of nolva ED for PCT. And I run it for at least 30-60 days. I always respond better to a longer run PCT then short one.

Even though DMZ 5 is not super suppressive, its always better to be safe then sorry and clomid is prescribed as HRT replacement nowadays, so no harm no foul running it, even if your normal levels return, it will bump you up a bit higher and keep your free testosterone a bit higher as well.

Ran this last summer 10 lbs. Stuck goooood. I was happy. Only ran 4 weeks pct 50 mgs clomid every day off two month cycle at 3 a day. Diet was primarily healthy cooked food low amount of fast/junk food. I made the most I could out of it. Good ingredients make better outputs.

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Ran this last summer 10 lbs. Stuck goooood. I was happy. Only ran 4 weeks pct 50 mgs clomid every day off two month cycle at 3 a day. Diet was primarily healthy cooked food low amount of fast/junk food. I made the most I could out of it. Good ingredients make better outputs.

Right on!

Hate to be this guy but how does this stack look? I never went up to 3 caps when taking 2.0 but am going to try it this time. Also if dosage looks too high(or low) on anything else let me know. Money is a bit of a factor here

Weeks 1-6
Dmz 5.0 - 3 caps a day (first week will only be 2 to avoid buying 3 bottles)
Super 1 andro - 2 caps a day
ACS - 2 caps a day
Anabolic matrix - 2 caps a day

Weeks 6-12
ACS - 2 caps a day
Ultra male - 1 cap a day
E control - 2 caps a day
Tamoxifen - 20mg a day

Hate to be this guy but how does this stack look? I never went up to 3 caps when taking 2.0 but am going to try it this time. Also if dosage looks too high(or low) on anything else let me know. Money is a bit of a factor here

Weeks 1-6
Dmz 5.0 - 3 caps a day (first week will only be 2 to avoid buying 3 bottles)
Super 1 andro - 2 caps a day
ACS - 2 caps a day
Anabolic matrix - 2 caps a day

Weeks 6-12
ACS - 2 caps a day
Ultra male - 1 cap a day
E control - 2 caps a day
Tamoxifen - 20mg a day
5.0 isn't toxic (methylated) like 2.0 was so it's not a concern running it or the other Andros at more than 2. Otherwise, cycle looks ok but would prefer to see the 1-Andro at at least 3 caps. Also, Anabolic Matrix isn't needed during cycle, only post cycle or between cycles (no point in running a natural test booster while on cycle).

Ok I'll probably up the 1 andro to 3 a day after the first week, just like the dmz. Very excited to see the results

Nice result man, congrats!!

Ok I'll probably up the 1 andro to 3 a day after the first week, just like the dmz. Very excited to see the results

Good luck to you and enjoy your cycle :)

Just started the next cycle. Running 5.0 at 2 caps ed, and 1andro at 4 ed. This is the second time running this combo. Starting weight 200! I love this combo, may follow with Randro and something else. Haven't decided yet.

Just started the next cycle. Running 5.0 at 2 caps ed, and 1andro at 4 ed. This is the second time running this combo. Starting weight 200! I love this combo, may follow with Randro and something else. Haven't decided yet.

Awesome

Ever consider using MK677?

Amazing compound.

You can get it at www.ironmagresearch.com or you can go to www.masupps.com and you can use my code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout for 15% off.

This is an HGH and IGF secretagogue. Spikes HGH and IGF throughout the day which is not suppressive but will add lean muscle gains, improve recovery, add strength, etc.

This is the #1 RC compound on the market imo. Combine it with ANYTHING and you will see immaculate results.

No pressure but research the compound and see what it has to offer!!!!!!!

Enjoy! Hit me up for your follow up cycle!

Thanks fellas, I'm going to look into that compound Wes.

Thanks fellas, I'm going to look into that compound Wes.

Sounds good, that compound is excellent. Happy New Year to you btw :)

Hey Wesley,

I've been reading up on the Nutrobal compound you recommended. It sounds amazing. I had a few questions if you have the time..

1. I've always been a fan of ironmag and their top quality products, but I've noticed that ironmagresearch.com is selling MK-677 for half the cost of some of the other sites I've found it on. Combine that with the buy 3 get one free and the discount code and it feels almost too good to be true. Is there any difference in the compound from ironmagresearch that I should know about or is ironmag just that awesome? :cool:

2. I'm currently on downtime. I ran an 8 week cycle followed by a 10 week PCT and am currently just recovering for a few months before I run a 12 week DMZ 5.0. I was thinking of starting up Nutrobal during this time and continuing to use it during the DMZ 5.0 run in April. My question is, do you think it would be beneficial to add in an ANDRO 1 (or other andro) to the stack or should I just use the DMZ5.0 and MK-677?

Thanks in advance

Hey Wesley,

I've been reading up on the Nutrobal compound you recommended. It sounds amazing. I had a few questions if you have the time..

1. I've always been a fan of ironmag and their top quality products, but I've noticed that ironmagresearch.com is selling MK-677 for half the cost of some of the other sites I've found it on. Combine that with the buy 3 get one free and the discount code and it feels almost too good to be true. Is there any difference in the compound from ironmagresearch that I should know about or is ironmag just that awesome? :cool:

2. I'm currently on downtime. I ran an 8 week cycle followed by a 10 week PCT and am currently just recovering for a few months before I run a 12 week DMZ 5.0. I was thinking of starting up Nutrobal during this time and continuing to use it during the DMZ 5.0 run in April. My question is, do you think it would be beneficial to add in an ANDRO 1 (or other andro) to the stack or should I just use the DMZ5.0 and MK-677?

Thanks in advance

Hey man ty for following, let me try to answer your questions:

1) IMR Mk677 is amazing. If you do the Buy 3 get 1 free and then use my code "WES15" at checkout you get an even better price. Def a good investment. The IMR Mk is one of the best versions on the market imo. I can only speak highly about it. I am currently using Somatozine and going to see how it compares. So far so good, but yest as long as you have high quality MK thats all that matters end of day.

2) 1 -andro is in DMZ 5.0. Adding any other andro would certainly make it a stronger combo..it really comes down to if you can afford it. The Andros can be run at high dosages very safely in most any user. They are very safe generally speaking to begin with. You cannot lose either way. You can run MK677 during PCT as well, it is not suppressive to Natural testosterone production so running it any time will show benefits. The increased HGH and IGF levels will show increases in recovery which will show itself in the form of lean muscle gains, bodyfat loss and strength gains. You also may experience a huge appetite on MK, so this also is part of the reason you see potential size and strength gains.

I have one client who ran IMR MK @ 25mgs ED for 3 months and put on 31 lbs. Mind you, not all of that is muscle, not at all, some of it is going to be water, some muscle, some bodyfat, etc... But the reality is, if you run it, come off, you are going to be leaner more muscular and stronger then previous.

Also I had surgery 6 months ago, as I tore my entire quad off squatting. You should see my scar healing. The doctor was so confused by it. Said he has never seen something heal so fast and well. It's literally disappearing. Mind you I ran MK at 10-25mgs for 4.5 months out of the 6 month time frame.

MK is one of the best compounds out there right now in my experience.

Good luck and ty for the question.

Thanks for the response! I am going to pick up some MK-677 on payday, kind of excited to give it try!

I swear by it. Checkout pubmed studies.

You have two great options I can give you. You can use my code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout at www.ironmagresearch.com or you can get Somatozine at www.masupps.com. I can attest that both of these versions are good.

Hey Wes-

I've been running MK-677 and DMZ 5.0 for almost 8 weeks. 25mg of Mk-677 and 2 caps of DMZ 5.0 daily. I purchased nutrition plan from Jay Cutler. The result so far I'm happy. Nothing big change but I look more muscular and leaner. The strength, endurance, sex Drive and recovery definitely improved and gained. I can easily notice the difference when I'm at the gym and look at myself at the mirror when I workout. The look from being lean, muscle and pump definitely better than from almost last 60 days ago.

When I'm done with 5.0, I will do either e-control or nolva. I don't know which one should I take. I plan keep taking MK-677 for other months but I'm thinking about to give Somatozine a try. After my pct I plan to jump in right away for new cycle. I'm looking to take something for full hardness lean muscle gain as I'm working on cutting and gain lean muscle. I've took cyano, halo, 2.0 and 3.0. I've always curious about super tren. Any suggestion or idea feel free to throw in for a new cycle for me would be greatly appreciated!

I also have been thought about testosterone but I just couldn't see myself do inject. I don't know if I could do it. I don't know if there is any good oral is pretty similar as close and strong as testosterone. I think testosterone and tren seems great cycle for cutting/hardness lean mass.

Is super tren (prohormones) as good as tren (aas)?

Silent thank you again for the feedback.

Much appreciated.

As for the somatozine or the MK677 its awesome to run during PCT and really helps. You can run both Econtrol and Ultra male for best result, or you can do a Clomid and Nolva therapy - 25mgs of clomid and 10mgs of nolva ED even, is super low, effective and can be run for 60 days or more for a solid PCT regimen

As for Test, if you decide to go that route, that is fine, just look into it more and research all angles.

4-Andro alone converts to pure test, so if you dose that high enough you will get a solid testosterone level out of it. I like to use it 4-600mgs ED, but it can be pricy at that range.

Hope this info helps :)

Wes, absolutely, glad to share with my feedback!

I think I would go with andro-4 anytime cause doing pin isn't the ideal for me ha. I get a little confused when you said you like to use it 4- 600mg. Do you mean 4 caps or 4 bottles? I think 12 caps is equal 600mg. That's a lot or am I out of my mind ha?

You haven't mentioned about tren. I didn't realize super-tren from bsl, not here. Sorry about that, guys. But is tren a solid to use for full hardness look muscle and strength gain? I would like to know what best to take for my diet cutting plan.

Wes, absolutely, glad to share with my feedback!

I think I would go with andro-4 anytime cause doing pin isn't the ideal for me ha. I get a little confused when you said you like to use it 4- 600mg. Do you mean 4 caps or 4 bottles? I think 12 caps is equal 600mg. That's a lot or am I out of my mind ha?

You haven't mentioned about tren. I didn't realize super-tren from bsl, not here. Sorry about that, guys. But is tren a solid to use for full hardness look muscle and strength gain? I would like to know what best to take for my diet cutting plan.

400- 600mgs ED is the dosaging. If the caps of super 4 andro are 50mgs each to get even say 400mgs you need 8 caps a day. Even if you went with say 6 caps a day and ran it like 100mgs at 8am, 100mgs 12pm, 100mgs 4 pm for a total of 300mgs ED, this would work very well

Super Tren is solid, I have used it. But it is not legal anymore. If you have it already, great. Just be aware it acts just like real tren. Great for body recomp and strength, etc..but you risk all the same sides using it as you do with injectable tren.

Stuff def works.

Good luck to you man, and if you need that Super 4andro, dont forget they are 30% stronger then normal 4andro bc they are esterfied. You can always use my discount code if you need it at IMLs store. "WES15" gets you 15% off. Enjoy man :)

Back