• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo For Her- Giving it a try!

Zodiac

Registered
Reaction score
Halo For Her & Osta RX- Giving it a try!

So I decided to go ahead and give Halo for Her a try. I am currently on a diet/training program with my trainer who I've been working with for about 4 years now. So training and diet are in check!

I started with just 1 cap for a week, just to make sure I didn't have any wierd reactions with meds I am currently taking (Zoloft 25mg ed) So, I'm on the "cautious" side. After 1 week I upped my dose to 2x per day. I'm trying to cut right now, so I think I'll stay at 2 caps per day so I can extend the cycle a bit.

So it's been a total of 3 week since I started.

Results so far:
1st week I dropped about 3 lbs and 1% BF
Begning of week 3 (this past Tuesday) my weight increased 1lb, but my BF lowered even more.
In 3 weeks time I dropped a total of 3% BF.
My strength has increased, nothing dramatic, but my workouts do feel stronger and recovery is better.
I have also noticed a slightly increased libido. *Extra happy about this b/c the low dose of Zoloft I am currently taking has had a mild affect on my libido.
No wierd affects at all.

Other supps I'm taking: Lipo 6 Black

Last edited:
Cool deal!

I'll be following this one!

No major updates yet. I hit arms & shoulder this morning and felt good.

I'll be checking my stats again at the end of the week. I am wondering about taking Osta Rx during the "off" period. I see that the Iron Labs product says safe for female use, but in the past it has been advised that women don't take Osta...so I'm on the fence about it. I would like to see some feed back from other women who have tried it.

Last edited:
Wanted to join to see if there is any additional information on Halo For Her. I'm looking to put on a little more size and wanted to know if this product is effective and if it may have an effect on me having kids one day. Safety first :)

Wanted to join to see if there is any additional information on Halo For Her. I'm looking to put on a little more size and wanted to know if this product is effective and if it may have an effect on me having kids one day. Safety first :)

Basically Halo for Her converts to a steroid called Oral Turinabol once ingested. You may see interruption of menstruation during administration of the product. I would however advise birth control during the cycle. Once the product clears your system post cycle your body will again return to its previous state hormonally. The androgenic (male causing effects) of Halodrol are very low (28) making this ideal for female use. the anabolic (muscle building effects) are higher (74) making it a great oral steroid for building lean body mass. Each steroid has a rating based on testosterone. Testosterone is a 100/100 androgenic/anabolic steroid.

http://www.primordialperformance.co...-profiles-side-effects-benefits/halodrol.html

you should give yourself about a full year offf of anything before you try to conceive. I ran 1 cycle of avavar in the past and was able to get pregnant with no problem when it came time. after a cycle your period may stay screwed up for a while, it well get back to normal, but if you are in a rush to get your levels back to normal again there are some natural remedies out there that will help your cycle such as chasteberry (vitex).

Any advise on using Osta Rx during the "off" period once I'm done with the Halo?

Any advise on using Osta Rx during the "off" period once I'm done with the Halo?

Typically I like to see users get labs before diving right into something else. My wife will be getting a blood draw this Saturday while on H4H to see if all her markers are good. If so, on to the Osta!

Typically I like to see users get labs before diving right into something else. My wife will be getting a blood draw this Saturday while on H4H to see if all her markers are good. If so, on to the Osta!

I just had blood work done at the begining of March. I may not be able to again, unless my doc recommends it for additional screening.
How is your wife doing on the H4H?

Nice log. Good to see a lady testing the waters out with this stuff. I personally LOVED Halo Extreme and had amazing results on it even compared to pharm grade anabolics!

So I dropped another 1% BF and my weight is down. :)
I switched up some of my training this week and my strength is good. I was able to make slight increases all most of the exercises. I've been taking only 2 caps per day of the H4H...I'm considering finishing off the last few week with a bump to 3x per day. I'll report what I do.

Overall I'm feeling pretty good. I had a few blah days this week, but that's due to "other" female issues. Actually, I guess it is a good thing to mention in this log. So far this month the H4H has not had caused any delays in my menstral cycle, in fact I wasn't expecting my cycle to begin until this weekend and it came about 5 days early. Normal flow. Also, I am not on any hormonal BC. I have a copper IUD.

Zodiac you are doing amazing. Actually motivating to see a gal rocking the weight and taking it serious to achieve greatness. Keep at it sis.

Thanks everyone for the support!!

I had somewhat of a crappy weekend since I am suddenly sick!! Dr. said it's viral and my body just has to fight it off. I did train shoulders & arms on Saturday, but missed the gym on Mon & Tues. I hit legs this morning...workout kind sucked b/c of low energy but I got through it.

I maintained the H4H despite missing a few days, I figured it would help aid in recovery, and hopefully keep feeding my muscles while I'm out. kept up with my diet these past few days too. No taking steps backwards....

Zodiac I feel you there. I an Army Drill Sergeant and every time we pick up new recruits I get the private crude by week two or three and it last for at least a week. I feel better when I go to the gym and though I am usually weaker feel great as I sweat out the sickness. Wish you quick recovery!!!

Theres some crude floating around this time of the yr...lots of sicky peeps where i live...i also am around alot of peeps daily...so gotta be carefull....great log and def get some bw post h4h....

Had a bit of a crazy week. I only made it into the gym 2x last week since I was sick then I was away for the weekend and had no gym. I made it in 2x this week- then this morning no one showed up to open the gym!! I am sooo pissed...esp since I go to the gym at 5am. I was considering just going for a run outside, but it was raining. Needless to say- it's been a crappy day so far.

Other than that I am nearing the end of my Halo Cycle. I deff feel that adding this in has given me a boost in leaning out and hardening my muscles. I was in a bathing suit over the weekend, and despite missing a few workouts I still looked pretty tight.

Wishing there were some female logs on Osta RX....

Did you enjoy your halo for her.exp??

I'm on my last week now.

I deff like the H4H- it's not "extreme" or aggressive at all. I think it helped give me an extra edge in leaning out and building back some of the muscle I had lost after being out of the gym for a few months. I would like to see the results in the fall/winter when I'm training to add a little more size.

My dose was only 2x per day- I think with the 3x per day I would feel more of the anavar comparison. But like I said, when I started back with my training I was out for a while so I'm working to get back what I lost. I think a 2nd cycle would really "show me" what this product can do.

I have had ZERO sides- so H4H will be added to my supplement rotation.:)

Very nice, glad to hear this worked well for you. I know my wife is interested in this product. This log just helps to confirm her use in the future:)

I'm on my last week now.

I deff like the H4H- it's not "extreme" or aggressive at all. I think it helped give me an extra edge in leaning out and building back some of the muscle I had lost after being out of the gym for a few months. I would like to see the results in the fall/winter when I'm training to add a little more size.

My dose was only 2x per day- I think with the 3x per day I would feel more of the anavar comparison. But like I said, when I started back with my training I was out for a while so I'm working to get back what I lost. I think a 2nd cycle would really "show me" what this product can do.

I have had ZERO sides- so H4H will be added to my supplement rotation.:)

nice!

Great stuff.

I ordered a bottle of OSTA RX- I will be taking 1 full week "off" before starting the OSTA.
How much should a femal take? 2 caps per day?

This weekend is my picture update so I'll try to post up a B&A for the H4H.:)

I ordered a bottle of OSTA RX- I will be taking 1 full week "off" before starting the OSTA.
How much should a femal take? 2 caps per day?

This weekend is my picture update so I'll try to post up a B&A for the H4H.:)

yeah, 1-2 caps daily.

Bump for update.

Started the Osta this morning. I will take 1 cap per day for 7-10 days to start and see how I do. After that I'll bump to 2x per day.

On a side note: last month I reported no change in my menstrul cycle while on H4H. This month i'm 4 days late so far- so this seems to have been a delayed side.

How are you feeling Zodiac?

Back