• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bromo sides

DeathDealer666

Registered
Reaction score
I always hear most people talk about how harsh the bromo sides are but I've never really experienced the sides besides headaches.
However I do not think it's a coincidence that I started bromo again last night after being off for a couple months just to wake up about 4 am today throwing up nonstop.
My body would heat up and within 3 seconds I was dripping sweat off of my face, then back to throwing up in the bathroom. Not to mention the pounding headaches but I really have gotten used to headaches since I have chronic migraines anyway.
Has anyone else experienced vomiting with bromo? It lasted for about 8 hours but now I'm back to eating again and keeping everything down thank god. My luck I always get sick on cycle. Fuck.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

How much are you taking? Chances are your dose is too high.

dose is way too high..thats why you felt like you did..something like .5mg eod or e3d is were you should be at...

why are you taking it?..i find most who get bad sides from bromo are the ones who are taking just to "be safe" and have no real need for it...stuff like bromo and caber really should be avoided unless needed..

Well I'm actually supposed to still be taking it as prescribed by doctor but I decided to take it again since I'm running epitren

Is it fine to take bromo with exem

Bromo is a dopamine receptor agonist and stimulates those receptors which inhibits prolactin secretion. Aromasin has no effect on Bromo's potency and there are no drug interaction warnings for the two. They are totally safe to use in conjunction. FYI......Bromo also suppresses growth hormone secretion.......something to think about.

Does caber suppress gh as well?

This answer is not found directly in black and white print from what I can find but with a little digging and research I believe the answer is yes. In short both drugs are used to treat pituitary adenoma which is commonly known as acromegaly. The drugs affect the dopamine receptors. Caber at the D2 position and Bromo at the D3 position which inhibits growth hormone secretion from the pituitary gland. This is a great example of why a person should not take a drug 'just in case". I know you have prior issues but there are plenty of people out there that are so fucking paranoid they end up taking a bunch of shit that isn't needed and as you can see it works negatively againt their goals to build as much muscle as possible. Also consider both Caber and Bromo are hepa-toxic.......so are your oral steroids which is not an ideal combo. Add a SERM(which is hepa-toxic to a degree) during PCT and your liver has taken a pretty good beating by the time a cycle is over.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have a pituitary adenoma. That's why I'm supposed to take these meds. Doesn't seem worth it to me after some research. Do you know of any other drugs that can be used instead?

Im guessing that you have hypeprolactinemia not acromegaly or Cushings disease. I do not think there are any other options for medications. Depending on how severe your case is you may want to stick with the caber. If you have a very mild case you could try treating it with B12 and vitex. You may also consider taking the Caber and adding in HGH and/or peptides to help with the diminished natural GH levels.

Is hgh bioavailability or strictly intramuscular? I've never looked into that. And yes it's a tumor although I'm not familiar with the other two acromegaly or cushings. But I was tested already.

And I always have leaking nips, man is it annoying. Nothing stops them from leaking, although the severity is down dramatically

you may be able to stimulate GH slightly with an oral(and I mean slightly). Theres no substitute for going intramuscular though.

Thought so. Well something to think about anyways, at least if it gets worse and I have to take more caber or bromo I will debate this.. Unfortunately it seems more of a necessity at that point.

Back