• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ephedra during pct

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Hello again, I am finishing up my cycle of decadrol followed by halo. The results have been incredible. Very solid gains that will last. I'm going to be starting Nolvadex soon to counter the little bit of gyno starting. Recently, I got my hands on ephedra. Would I be alright taking it while running the Nolvadex? And should I wait for the halo to be done before starting the Nolvadex?

Hello again, I am finishing up my cycle of decadrol followed by halo. The results have been incredible. Very solid gains that will last. I'm going to be starting Nolvadex soon to counter the little bit of gyno starting. Recently, I got my hands on ephedra. Would I be alright taking it while running the Nolvadex? And should I wait for the halo to be done before starting the Nolvadex?
If gyno is already kicking in, I'd start nolva now. Just keep an eye on blood pressure while running ephedra.

Ok , I wasn't sure if I should run Nolvadex while I still take halo. Should I run the econtrol ? I appreciate the help.

Ok , I wasn't sure if I should run Nolvadex while I still take halo. Should I run the econtrol ? I appreciate the help.
I'd definitely run E-Control after nolva to prevent estrogen rebound, but you can also run it during cycle and during nolva, it won't hurt, it will only help keep estrogen low.

Back